• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[bd] Medal System

Is there a way to add "awarded Medals" Or some sort of text instead of just having a medal showing under the post count, Likes Received etc.?

Attachments

• preview.webp
    preview.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 57
But medals have no such thing to display

Sorry I was at work, so I skipped over a lot of what I was going to say.

That is why I was wondering if there was a way to add some sort of text, like "Awarded Medals", above the medals

Example:
Awarded Medals:
*Medals*

Uhmm,, mind running me through on how to add the text lol I am quite a noob when it comes to stuff like this xP
You can replace the content of template "bdmedal_message_medals" with this to get the text

Rich (BB code):
<xen:if is="{$user.xf_bdmedal_awarded_cached}">
Awarded Medals:<br/>
<xen:foreach loop="$user.xf_bdmedal_awarded_cached" key="$key" value="$medal">
<xen:if is="{xen:property bdMedal_messageMax} == 0 OR {xen:property bdMedal_messageMax} > {$key}">
<a href="{xen:link 'members/medals', {$user}}"
class="OverlayTrigger Tooltip"
title="{$medal.name}. {xen:phrase awarded}: {xen:datetime {$medal.award_date}}"
data-offsetY="-{xen:calc '{xen:helper medalimagesize, {xen:property bdMedal_messageImageSize}} - 5'}"
>
{xen:helper medalimage, {$medal}, {xen:property bdMedal_messageImageSize}}
</a>
</xen:if>
</xen:foreach>
</xen:if>

[bd] Medal System: Select the position you want the medals to show up. If you want to display the medal elsewhere, please select the manual option and edit the template yourself, simply adding <xen:include template="bdmedal_message_medals" />.

This manual option appears not to work, is a new update forthcoming with this small fix?

Still lovin' this! Thanks!

[bd] Medal System: Select the position you want the medals to show up. If you want to display the medal elsewhere, please select the manual option and edit the template yourself, simply adding <xen:include template="bdmedal_message_medals" />.

This manual option appears not to work, is a new update forthcoming with this small fix?
How did you add the snippet? And thanks for your kind words :D

I currently have them only display in profile tabs, at this time.

I'm working on a new (hidden) default style, and was attempting to use the manual insert inside the member_user_info template of the hidden style. I wanted to use the manual method so that our live view did not yet change.

<xen:include template="bdmedal_message_medals" />

I tried it in various places inside the template, but it never showed. If I set it to use an option other than manual insertion of the include, it did work fine and displayed properly using the hook. I was just hoping to get the manual method to work during my new style testing.

Our medals page is below, for the curious...

http://forums.wtf.com/help/medals

I currently have them only display in profile tabs, at this time.

I'm working on a new (hidden) default style, and was attempting to use the manual insert inside the member_user_info template of the hidden style. I wanted to use the manual method so that our live view did not yet change.

<xen:include template="bdmedal_message_medals" />

I tried it in various places inside the template, but it never showed. If I set it to use an option other than manual insertion of the include, it did work fine and displayed properly using the hook. I was just hoping to get the manual method to work during my new style testing.

Our medals page is below, for the curious...

http://forums.wtf.com/help/medals
Oh. You can only include that template inside 'message_user_info' template. I should have mentioned that clearer. Sorry for the confusion.

Btw, in member_view of your new style, nothing shows up? No tab?

PS: Nice domain name. LOL

Top Bottom