Resource icon

[bd] Mails 1.1.0

No permission to download
I just did a test with the Email Users page. Sent an email via the Send Test Email button. I can see where it sent it in Mandrill Activity but it never shows up in my inbox.

I just did a test with the Email Users page. Sent an email via the Send Test Email button. I can see where it sent it in Mandrill Activity but it never shows up in my inbox.
Did you setup the domain correctly (DKIM, SPF)? If the email show up in Mandrill dashboard then the add-on works correctly. The rest is taken care by Mandrill. Depending on your email provider, your domain will need to be configured for the email to be delivered to the inbox (or it will be marked as spam).

Yes everything is setup correctly. It only broke with this update. Watched thread emails are also no longer working but they are showing up as sent in Mandrill.

They aren't showing up in Spam folder either. Simply not showing up at all.

Yes everything is setup correctly. It only broke with this update. Watched thread emails are also no longer working but they are showing up as sent in Mandrill
Oh, you meant before v0.9.1 it worked but with this version, it stopped working?

Wonder of this is similar to what I was having? I'll be doing some more testing tonight when I get to work, and will update the add-on as well

Can you explain how bounced messages are handled?
The provider server is checked once a day, list of bounced email addresses will be used to find valid user with those addresses. Those users will be mark as need email confirmation + their email will be removed. User will see a notice saying the site cannot send email at their address, they need to update it with another address. After user enter a new address (they cannot use the bounced one, it will be denied), the normal email verification process happens.

The provider server is checked once a day, list of bounced email addresses will be used to find valid user with those addresses. Those users will be mark as need email confirmation + their email will be removed. User will see a notice saying the site cannot send email at their address, they need to update it with another address. After user enter a new address (they cannot use the bounced one, it will be denied), the normal email verification process happens.
Looking at your cron file, it would appear the events are logged as well?

thanks

Top Bottom