Resource icon

[bd] Image 1.0.3

No permission to download
It returned to normal. But this time I get imagick errors every minute (

I keep getting this error @xfrocks

PHP:
ImagickException: Can not process empty Imagick object - library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php:283
Oluşturan: Bilinmeyen Hesap, 1 dakika önce
Yığın Takibi
#0 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php(283): Imagick->coalesceimages()
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php(25): XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl->_setImage(Object(Imagick))
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Image/ImageMagick/Pecl.php(89): XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl->__construct(Object(Imagick))
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Image_ImageMagick_Pecl::createFromFileDirect(false, 2)
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Image/Abstract.php(181): call_user_func(Array, false, 2)
#5 /home/user/public_html/data/bdImage/thumbnail.php(90): XenForo_Image_Abstract::createFromFile(false, 2)
#6 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
["url"] => string(190) "http://www.user.org/data//bdImage/thumbnail.php?url=internal_data%2Fattachments%2F224%2F224512-cafc7a88ccc10d9b286132b42279ba94.data&size=170&mode=200&hash=0a6d2fbe666f8b2609a58319da26c884"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["url"] => string(74) "internal_data/attachments/224/224512-cafc7a88ccc10d9b286132b42279ba94.data"
["size"] => string(3) "170"
["mode"] => string(3) "200"
["hash"] => string(32) "0a6d2fbe666f8b2609a58319da26c884"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Can you verify the file at internal_data/attachments/224/224512-cafc7a88ccc10d9b286132b42279ba94.data?

Can you verify the file at internal_data/attachments/224/224512-cafc7a88ccc10d9b286132b42279ba94.data?

No, the data doesn't exist. If I don't turn imagick off (switch to gd library) it goesn on and on forever. Is there a limit for retries for unsuccessfull convertions?

No, the data doesn't exist. If I don't turn imagick off (switch to gd library) it goesn on and on forever. Is there a limit for retries for unsuccessfull convertions?
The data is not exists. I'm wondering how it is possible. Do you have access to phpMyAdmin? Please check table xf_attachment_data, data_id = 224512. Regarding retries limit, I may need to add that now.

The data is not exists. I'm wondering how it is possible. Do you have access to phpMyAdmin? Please check table xf_attachment_data, data_id = 224512. Regarding retries limit, I may need to add that now.

I searched inside that table, I suppose it didn't find it:

PHP:
SELECT *
FROM `xf_attachment_data`
WHERE `data_id` =224512
LIMIT 0 , 30

I searched inside that table, I suppose it didn't find it:

PHP:
SELECT *
FROM `xf_attachment_data`
WHERE `data_id` =224512
LIMIT 0 , 30
Then some bot must have cached some page and tried to access the thumbnail after the attachment was deleted. Retries limit must have been done then.

You may want to use other renderer, like thread image etc.?

I really like the grid layout, plus we have a lot of threads where multiple members post images - so the thread image would be too limiting as a renderer as I think it only shows the first image?

Is there a way round it? Thanks again for all your superb support.

I really like the grid layout, plus we have a lot of threads where multiple members post images - so the thread image would be too limiting as a renderer as I think it only shows the first image?

Is there a way round it? Thanks again for all your superb support.
You can use the Threads Grid I guess. For individual posts, it is not possible for now. May cause server issue etc.

Using the Threads Grid renderer, with the New Threads selected, it pulls the first image in the thread inside IMG tags.
However, if there is a smiley before the first image, that is used as the thumbnail instead. Is it possible to add an exclusion so this doesn't happen?

Thanks.

Using the Threads Grid renderer, with the New Threads selected, it pulls the first image in the thread inside IMG tags.
However, if there is a smiley before the first image, that is used as the thumbnail instead. Is it possible to add an exclusion so this doesn't happen?

Thanks.

You can change the image from the thread edit overlay or suggest your users to define upon thread creation the thumbnail image.

Top Bottom