Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
im trying to figure out how member spend the credits...
Like in upgrades or something... anyone figure that out?
The add-on has attachment "for sale" built-in. It also has support for Paygates so user can use virtual money to buy user upgrade and/or resource downloads. It is also possible now to get purchase virtual money with real money.

@xfrocks: Could you make some magic to add bonus fully integrated with resource manager: posting resource (without Automatically Create Thread in Forum), liking, unliking, uploading resource, downloading resource.

Last edited:
Great. Thanks @xfrocks .

Problems:
  • I have access to "Get More Money" but when I click, it goes to a page but nothing is there. So I can't pay real money get more virtual money. (I use this and this and my currency is Toman and they are working fine everywhere in my forum. And I set Exchange Rates to "toman=1" and Purchase Prices to "1000=1000toman" and also "Money As Currency" is checked)
  • I don't want to add "Money" as currency while posting new commercial resource. (But I want to let users be able to purchase paid resource using their "Money"). I unchecked "Money in Enabled Currencies" and it removed it from currency drop down in add resource page, but when I want to purchase resource, there is no option to pay via "Money" and my paygate is the only way to purchase.
Any opinion will be appreciated.

Last edited:
@Dadparvar Did you change defaul {Money} to "Toman" currency on 2 phrases: "bdbank_money" and "bdbank_money_lowercase"?

Money will be formatted before output, you can specify the format here. In order to change the currency symbol, just edit the phrase "bdbank_currency_name". If you want to call money something else (for example: point), you will need to edit 2 phrases: "bdbank_money" and "bdbank_money_lowercase".

@xfrocks Could you add more option to "Get more Money" in case users not enought Money to purchure one items?
GetMoreOption.webp

Thanks!

Great. Thanks @xfrocks .

Problems:
  • I have access to "Get More Money" but when I click, it goes to a page but nothing is there. So I can't pay real money get more virtual money. (I use this and this and my currency is Toman and they are working fine everywhere in my forum. And I set Exchange Rates to "toman=1" and Purchase Prices to "1000=1000toman" and also "Money As Currency" is checked)
  • I don't want to add "Money" as currency while posting new commercial resource. (But I want to let users be able to purchase paid resource using their "Money"). I unchecked "Money in Enabled Currencies" and it removed it from currency drop down in add resource page, but when I want to purchase resource, there is no option to pay via "Money" and my paygate is the only way to purchase.
Any opinion will be appreciated.
For the Purchase Prices, you should use 1000=1000tom ;)
If you want to set price for resource in Toman but still make it available to pay with Money, then in Exchange Rates, enter "tom=1".

Basically, the currency code used for Toman is "tom", not "toman".

For the Purchase Prices, you should use 1000=1000tom ;)
If you want to set price for resource in Toman but still make it available to pay with Money, then in Exchange Rates, enter "tom=1".

Basically, the currency code used for Toman is "tom", not "toman".
Perfect. Worked Now. (tom :D) Thanks a lot @xfrocks and thank you @v2hao for your reply.
Now how it is possible to:
  • increase users wallet (Money) when others purchase their commercial resources?
  • have ticket add-on? (do yourself have any free of paid ticket add-on? if no, which add-on do you suggest please?)
Bonus for Liked Resources or Media would be really useful too.

Regards

Last edited:
@xfrocks: Could you make some magic to add bonus fully integrated with resource manager: posting resource (without Automatically Create Thread in Forum), liking, unliking, uploading resource, downloading resource.
@Dadparvar Did you change defaul {Money} to "Toman" currency on 2 phrases: "bdbank_money" and "bdbank_money_lowercase"?

@xfrocks Could you add more option to "Get more Money" in case users not enought Money to purchure one items?
View attachment 119524

Thanks!
Both requests are now included in the latest version (v1.0.3) ;)

@xfrocks
White page in get more money since updating to v1.0.3
Server Error Log:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFCP_bdBank_bdPaygate_Model_Processor::formatCost() - library/bdBank/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php:21
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://my-forum.com/bank/get-more"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
@xfrocks
another error while transferring to other users more than balance (result = nothing happened, no error popup):
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFCP_bdBank_bdPaygate_Model_Processor::formatCost() - library/bdBank/bdPaygate/Model/Processor.php:21
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "http://my-forum.com/bank/transfer"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["receivers"] => string(11) "Dadparvar, "
    ["amount"] => string(6) "100000"
    ["comment"] => string(6) "test"
    ["sender_pays_tax"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["rtn"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(14) "/bank/transfer"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Last edited:
@xfrocks
White page in get more money since updating to v1.0.3
Server Error Log:
Code:
Error Info
Generated By: Hamed-Azimi, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://my-forum.com/bank/get-more"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Sorry, the add-on was using an unreleased api from newer version of [bd] Paygates. I have updated it to v1.0.4 with proper check so it shouldn't cause that error anymore.

Top Bottom