Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
You misunderstood this add-on functionality. If an attachment has a price attached to it, other people will be asked to pay when they try to download the file. There is no such thing as a product or making something public, etc.
ahhhhhh...now i understand..thanks you

Is there a way to remove the dollar sign ($) from the currency listings? Renamed the money to "Gold" but it's looking weird with $'s next to the numerical listings.

Since installing users are getting multiple notifications on quotes. (3+ alerts for one quote)

When turned off the addon errors the alerts page with this error
Zend_Exception: No entry is registered for key 'bdBank' - library/XenForo/Application.php:816
Generated By: James, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/*****/public_html/library/bdBank/Model/Bank.php(434): XenForo_Application::get('bdBank')
#1 /home/*****/public_html/library/bdBank/AlertHandler/Transaction.php(5): bdBank_Model_Bank::getInstance()
#2 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(230): bdBank_AlertHandler_Transaction->getContentByIds(Array, Object(XenForo_Model_Alert), 1, Array)
#3 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(77): XenForo_Model_Alert->_getContentForAlerts(Array, 1, Array)
#4 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(35): XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser(1, 'fetchRecent', Array)
#5 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlerts()
#6 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/*****/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(33) "http://*****.com/account/alerts"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Since installing users are getting multiple notifications on quotes. (3+ alerts for one quote)

When turned off the addon errors the alerts page with this error
Triple quote notification sounds like a conflict between [bd] Banking and some other add-on, please provide your site information via Conversation I will come and take a look. About the error message, because you disabled the add-on but there are old alerts in the system however XenForo now doesn't know how to handle them... You can truncate the alert table or wait a bit. Old alerts will be removed automatically.

I know it has been already suggested, but I would really love to have the option to give new users a set amount of money, I'm doing it manually now.

Hi,

Is it possible to set a default amount of cash for users to start off with when they join?

Thanks.

Any update on the next version xfrocks? I always love your mods :) and am currently using a few of them, we're about to launch the banking add-on right now but curious if by chance there might be an update soon.

Any update on the next version xfrocks? I always love your mods :) and am currently using a few of them, we're about to launch the banking add-on right now but curious if by chance there might be an update soon.
There is a new big update is in the making but it's not as good as I want yet so it's still on hold for now. The next release won't break any current features so you can safely deploy v0.9.9.1 for now because I don't have any estimated release date yet.

There is a new big update is in the making but it's not as good as I want yet so it's still on hold for now. The next release won't break any current features so you can safely deploy v0.9.9.1 for now because I don't have any estimated release date yet.

Support for the widget framework would be good to. e.g. Displaying the richest users in the sidebar.

I am tring to edit style properties in default style. But whenever i click on [bd] Banking it gives me a error with following massage:

Code:
Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.

Whereas other properties don`t have any problem like this.

Top Bottom