Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
I am tring to edit style properties in default style. But whenever i click on [bd] Banking it gives me a error with following massage:

Code:
Style properties in this style can not be modified. Please try another.

Whereas other properties don`t have any problem like this.
This add-on style properties page is empty, that's why you got the error message.

I would love it if this worked with Luke Foreman's Post Rating addon. Right now it doesn't matter if my people like a thread because it's not giving any money. I know I can put the base XF "like" button back, but it's just not the same. :)

I would love it if this worked with Luke Foreman's Post Rating addon. Right now it doesn't matter if my people like a thread because it's not giving any money. I know I can put the base XF "like" button back, but it's just not the same. :)
Sorry, but that will require Luke to integrate his add-on with this add-on. It can't be done automatically.

xfrocks is there a way of mass increasing everyone's points? Christmas time is coming and I'm in the giving mood, maybe a query.

xfrocks is there a way of mass increasing everyone's points? Christmas time is coming and I'm in the giving mood, maybe a query.
If you haven't changed the name of the column from AdminCP, go to phpMyadmin and run this query:
Code:
UPDATE xf_user SET bdbank_money = bdbank_money + {the amount you want to give out}
I should suggest to back up your database first as I haven't tested the system yet...

Not possible for now. I wouldn't recommend executing a query though. That will increase the money in hand without creating a valid transaction log and may cause trouble if you need to rebuild money for users later.

Not possible for now. I wouldn't recommend executing a query though. That will increase the money in hand without creating a valid transaction log and may cause trouble if you need to rebuild money for users later.
No Christmas present for my users this year :cry:

Please tell them I'm sorry :(

Just doing a different type of give-away, this point system has dramatically increased activity on our site a ton so we're thankful.

Our community took about 3-4 months to get to 4000 posts, once we installed this and utilized this a few weeks ago, we shot up 3000+ posts.

Just doing a different type of give-away, this point system has dramatically increased activity on our site a ton so we're thankful.

Our community took about 3-4 months to get to 4000 posts, once we installed this and utilized this a few weeks ago, we shot up 3000+ posts.
Can you share how does this help increase activity? Do you just reward a point for a post? And what can they use the points for?

Can you share how does this help increase activity? Do you just reward a point for a post? And what can they use the points for?

Ours is kind of unique, we run a few game servers and to give one example... is DayZ, a zombie survival game. I've given users the ability to earn the points by likes/posts/new threads. They can then turn around and use the points to purchase things in-game such as new skins, custom loadouts(different starting weapons than the normal). I then coded some custom widgets thanks to xfrocks and Jake that lets the user pick whatever skin/loadout they want on the website which updates instantly with the game server.

Preview:
skinchanger-png.545

loadout2-png.539

On top of that... we've also added larger user name in titles... arcade access, custom user titles, and the ability to create a social forum(via Waindigo social forums).

It's nice with the ice shop although some people are depressed how it works only with user groups... but for our system it actually works perfect.

Lastly... our own little Gamer Santa has stopped by gifting out credits for Christmas :)

http://gamerexit.com/threads/merry-christmas-from-gamer-exit-ge-credits.1086/#post-7506

Ok I have a question. I want to make it so they actually earn the currency. Meaning they make say 0.02 per post and 0.03 per thread etc. And adding up to actually be say $50. How can this be done? I am not able to to put 0.03 per thread as it will automaticly be put up to just 3 per thread.

(by 0.03 i mean 3 cents not $3)

Ok I have a question. I want to make it so they actually earn the currency. Meaning they make say 0.02 per post and 0.03 per thread etc. And adding up to actually be say $50. How can this be done? I am not able to to put 0.03 per thread as it will automaticly be put up to just 3 per thread.

(by 0.03 i mean 3 cents not $3)
Sorry sub-dollar value is not supported for now...

Just make it so that they know they are earning that many pennies. So 3 would be 3 pennies. You can change the $ to whatever you want it to be, like Pn or something.

Top Bottom