[bd] API

[bd] API 1.6.3

No permission to download
xfrocks updated [bd] API with a new update entry:

The first major update with lots of new feature

• supported latest OAuth 2.0 rfc with new grant types: implicit, client credentials and jwt bearer
  • added demo client for first time installation
  • added security feature: restrict access (AdminCP option)
  • added security feature: white listed domains for client
  • added pubsubhubbub support: user data, alerts and posts
  • added GET /navigation
  • added GET /users/find
  • added PUT /users/:userId
  • added POST /oauth/token/admin
  • added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@xfrocks I got this when I tried upgrading to latest version:

Server Error
PHP Mcrypt extension is required but could not be found.

1. bdApi_Installer::installCustomized() in bdApi/Installer.php at line 184
  2. bdApi_Installer::install()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

@xfrocks I got this when I tried upgrading to latest version:

Server Error
PHP Mcrypt extension is required but could not be found.

1. bdApi_Installer::installCustomized() in bdApi/Installer.php at line 184
  2. bdApi_Installer::install()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13
This new version now checks for Mcrypt extension before it installs itself. Please ask your hosting provider to install it for you, it's fairly simple. More information is available here http://php.net/manual/en/book.mcrypt.php

Hello,
Upgrading to the latest version, I tried to authenticate users with grant_type=password and received message said "Unable to retrieve user information". Usernames & passwords are all correct. What's the problem here?

I'm pretty sure it accepts email address along with usernames. Can you try again?

Currently there is no iOS demo project, but you should find the Android demo project useful android_demo
As tested with version 1.4.3b, I got this response with status code 400 when trying to authenticate with email
Code:
{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Unable to retrieve user information","system_info":{"visitor_id":0,"time":1435150914}}

Authentication with username is still ok

As tested with version 1.4.3b, I got this response with status code 400 when trying to authenticate with email
Code:
{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Unable to retrieve user information","system_info":{"visitor_id":0,"time":1435150914}}

Authentication with username is still ok
How did you send the request? Example in curl or PHP please?

How did you send the request? Example in curl or PHP please?
Here is the request I sent
Code:
grant_type=password&username=example@example.com&password=123password&client_id=MY_API_KEY&client_secret=MY_SECRET_KEY&redirect_uri=MY_REDIRECT_URI

Here is the request I sent
Code:
grant_type=password&username=example@example.com&password=123password&client_id=MY_API_KEY&client_secret=MY_SECRET_KEY&redirect_uri=MY_REDIRECT_URI
Hi there,

I can now confirm the api failed to get the user information after the password is accepted. A new version will be released soon to fix this. Sorry for your problem.

Can you help me ? ı cant install the add on . I have a 404 error on wp page redirtect
Replied to your messages.

Hi there,

I can now confirm the api failed to get the user information after the password is accepted. A new version will be released soon to fix this. Sorry for your problem.

Replied to your messages.
waiting for your awesome works (y)

Any documentation on how to use this with C# or .net applications?

Am I able to make this generate Verification code for certain user groups to use them in my application?

Any documentation on how to use this with C# or .net applications?

Am I able to make this generate Verification code for certain user groups to use them in my application?
Hi there,

Sorry there is no sample for C# or .NET application.

And yes, you can verify a user group after success authentication.

Top Bottom