[bd] API

[bd] API 1.6.3

No permission to download
do you have any solution for this type of error with your alfa api? (2.0.1)
AuCoxJo9Re641W1nup-hxw.png
What is your MySQL version?

I had the same error as @StarOne
Weird, it seems to install fine on my server. Can you tell me your MySQL version?

I had the same error as @StarOne
That's three of us, same here as well. There's definitely something wrong with the plugin
Server version: 5.6.38 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Edit:
Just tested this on MariaDB too. Same thing. I dun think that's a MySQL / Maria versioning thing:
Server version: 10.1.30-MariaDB MariaDB Server

Last edited:
That's three of us, same here as well. There's definitely something wrong with the plugin
Server version: 5.6.38 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Edit:
Just tested this on MariaDB too. Same thing. I dun think that's a MySQL / Maria versioning thing:
Server version: 10.1.30-MariaDB MariaDB Server
Probably an issue with utf8mb4 when our key is too long for 4 byte string. New version is coming.

@xfrocks - Is there a way to completely disable the public facing account/api route? For our use case, we don't want to allow users to have access to have access to this page.

I need a way to authenticate via normal login or social login, and upload a csv file for use on a user's account. What would need changed for this to be possible?

What is the best way to test to make sure this plugin is working correctly? I installed it, but logging in to Xenforo is not logging me in to WordPress, and logging me in to WordPress is not logging me into Xenforo. Is there anything in particular I should be looking for? Thanks!

I use this API for several years now. It works perfectly for our needs.

However, now I have one question. I use the "createThread"method and PHP curl to execute the API string. What I would need in return for a single API call is the url or thread ID of the created thread. Is this possible? @xfrocks

I use this API for several years now. It works perfectly for our needs.

However, now I have one question. I use the "createThread"method and PHP curl to execute the API string. What I would need in return for a single API call is the url or thread ID of the created thread. Is this possible? @xfrocks
There is no "createThread" method in this add-on. You have probably mistaken it with something else :p

I'm trying to install the XenForoAuth plugin for MediaWiki (https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:XenForoAuth) and I've succeeded in getting both the extension and addon installed. However, when I try to log into my wiki, I'm getting this message:

The external site refused to authenticate you or encountered an error. Please try it again or contact the administrator of the site. The message was: You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to perform this action.

Have I set up the API wrong?

Last edited:
I looked in the logs for [bd] API and I see that the Wiki is making the request. When I run this GET in the browser, it gives me the same result.

Code:
GET /api/index.php?users/me

Request
array(0) {
}
Response (403)
array(1) {
  ["error"] => string(34) "You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to perform this action. "
}

It says I'm not a logged-in user when I am in fact logged into my forums. How can I debug the API's connection to the forum?

Last edited:
Top Bottom