[bd] API

[bd] API 1.6.3

No permission to download
None that I know of.

No, just one request but use the admin token instead of normal token. User group information is not exposed normally on front end so the API tries to do the same.
In case the current user token needed to identify the actor, there will be the repetition :) would you consider that case?

In case the current user token needed to identify the actor, there will be the repetition :) would you consider that case?
It's unclear in which context your routine is running. If some specific user's token is being used, it should be doing "something" for that user so user group information of that user alone should be enough? If it's being ran regularly (cronjob?), a previously saved admin token should be more suitable IMHO.

xfrocks updated [bd] API with a new update entry:

Feature Update

• now support XenForo 1.5.0 features: content tagging, 2fa
  • added `user_last_seen_date` for GET `/users`
  • added `user_fields` for GET `/users` (deprecated `user_custom_fields`)
  • added `permissions.edit_title` for GET `/threads`
  • added `last_post` for GET `/threads`
  • added POST `/search/indexing`
  • added `locale` parameter
  • added `order`=`natural_reverse` for GET `/conversation-messages`
  • added support for pages
  • added support for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi ;)

I'm new with XenForo and found your API.
Want to use it to build a bridge between WHMCS and XenForo.

The big mistake, which appear is that WHMCS doesn't use a username, so my question is now:
Is there a way to register a user without a username?
So he must login with the e-mail and is then promped to set a username?

This would be very graceful :)

Greetings and thanks
Philipp

Hi ;)

I'm new with XenForo and found your API.
Want to use it to build a bridge between WHMCS and XenForo.

The big mistake, which appear is that WHMCS doesn't use a username, so my question is now:
Is there a way to register a user without a username?
So he must login with the e-mail and is then promped to set a username?

This would be very graceful :)

Greetings and thanks
Philipp
It's not available currently. You may use something like this to allow user to change their username later (so you can assign some kind of default username). For custom development, please start a conversation with me.

Is it possible to extend the API with a simple add-on system? I wish to use this API to add and maintain custom resources. I have a game server that needs to share player/game data with the forum, I intend to use a REST api to achieve that. I wish to integrate this into bdApi, but I don't see any option to extend the API without editing core files.

Is it possible to extend the API with a simple add-on system? I wish to use this API to add and maintain custom resources. I have a game server that needs to share player/game data with the forum, I intend to use a REST api to achieve that. I wish to integrate this into bdApi, but I don't see any option to extend the API without editing core files.
The whole add-on is extensible. You can add custom routes with `api_setup_routes` code event. Anything else (controllers, models, etc.) can be extended with XenForo default code events.

Failed installation
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'bdapi_origin' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Any fix? Ty

- --

Nevermind, solved after batch update

Last edited:
Failed installation
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'bdapi_origin' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Any fix? Ty

- --

Nevermind, solved after batch update
I see that you solved the issue but did you uninstall then reinstall it or something? That error shouldn't happen.

Top Bottom