Resource icon

[bd] Anonymous Posting 2.3.2

No permission to download
how this goes when diferent user replies to thread or post, all have same anonymous prefix, can be done anonymous 1 replies anonymous 2 and so...

Hi - Currently this is enabled in all forums by default, but I have close to 50 forums and only need it only for a couple of forms. So instead of disabling 50 times, is there a setting to disable globally in all forums? Then I can check only the ones I want.

Upload them and try again.
Possibly some file(s) are not correctly uploaded in your server. sometimes happen with some ftp programs.

wopsss, no idea then, This addon is working perfectly in 1.4.7 and has been installed easily without any issue.
try to re-upload the files with other ftp program or directly from your cPanel.

We want to allow one usergroup to post anonymous in ALL forums, and a lower usergroup to post anonymously in ONLY ONE forum, can we do it?

@xfrocks

Last edited:
It has been installed and working perfectly until the last beta of 1.5 now is not installed on my board because I did a clean installation and I forgot install it. (until now) xd

Reactions: vij
Hi. When a user create a thread or a post and ticks the anonymous option is that thread or post excluded from the Forum Statistics? I think they are.

The post all shows as anonymous. There are no differences between users.
If you could allow numbering suffix that would be great. It leads to confusion otherwise when 2 anonymous posters post in a thread. Is it substantial work? Cant you put this and release as a paid addon?

Last edited:
Great idea @vij

Some big threads that attract a lot of annoyemous posts are hard to follow as it looks like it's all one person! Especially if 2 members get into a debate about something and post back and forth.

It could use letters like:

Annoyemous (A)
Annoyemous (B)

Top Bottom