Anonymous Posting

Anonymous Posting [Paid] 2.1.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
It has been conflict with other add-on. Can you give the thread owner add-on name?

and

Can we change the avatar for anonymous user?
I think it's possibles.

and
Let me check if I can support it.

and
Do you have permission to see real poster? If so, that is as expecting.

Do you have permission to see real poster? If so, that is as expecting.
No. Normal user.

The following add-on works though.

Hi @truonglv, using this with Reaction whitelist causes errors and stops reactions from functioning properly, would this be error tied to this addon or the whitelist addon?

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method getWhitelistedReactions is not callable on the given object (Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Entity\Forum) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1187

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/www/sr...', 1187)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1187): trigger_error('Method getWhite...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s70/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2470): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Entity\Forum), 'getWhitelistedR...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UserNameColor\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(565): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "/threads/guy-is-going-to-be-cancelled-after-this.105304/"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "https://***/whats-new/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/guy-is-going-to-be-cancelled-after-this_105304/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi @truonglv, using this with Reaction whitelist causes errors and stops reactions from functioning properly, would this be error tied to this addon or the whitelist addon?

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method getWhitelistedReactions is not callable on the given object (Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Entity\Forum) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1187

Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/www/sr...', 1187)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1187): trigger_error('Method getWhite...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s70/public/PAGE_CONTAINER.php(2470): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Truonglv\AnonymousPosting\XF\Entity\Forum), 'getWhitelistedR...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UserNameColor\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(565): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_CONTAINER', Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2281): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\App->renderPage('...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#8 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(56) "/threads/guy-is-going-to-be-cancelled-after-this.105304/"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "https://***/whats-new/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/guy-is-going-to-be-cancelled-after-this_105304/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
This add-on does not use that method so it should be Whitelist add-on issue.

Hellooooo! Please forgive me if this is already covered. I've read the entire thread but I also have ADHD and am going blind (literally) so can very easily miss things!

Is there a way to retroactively anonymise all posts within a given subforum?

Or a way to retroactively anonymise all posts within a single thread?

Thank you :)

Hellooooo! Please forgive me if this is already covered. I've read the entire thread but I also have ADHD and am going blind (literally) so can very easily miss things!

Is there a way to retroactively anonymise all posts within a given subforum?

Or a way to retroactively anonymise all posts within a single thread?

Thank you :)
There is only feature to reveal anony single post each action.

We have a censorship free area on our forums. Can this add-on be set to allow any user to post anonymously and create threads in a specific forum section and nowhere else?

We have a censorship free area on our forums. Can this add-on be set to allow any user to post anonymously and create threads in a specific forum section and nowhere else?
Yes it allows apply to specific forums and specific user groups

Hi @truonglv

I would like to ask if you can add some criteria to use the anonymous posting addon. For example, a user can send 5 anonymous posts daily etc. This can be changed for each user group or other criteria such as registration time.

It can be really useful. I really like this addon but a lot of users started to abuse this feature, and it is annoying us now.

Thank you...

Top Bottom