[bd] Alerts [Deleted]

Are there any setting options? All I see is the option for mass alert in Tools.
You can just install this add-on and let it work, no configuration needed. Additionally, since version 0.9.5, you can turn on or off two features independently if you want to by going to AdminCP > Home > Options > [bd] Alerts.

How do you send alerts to multiple usergroups?
Go to AdminCP > Tools > Send Alerts, tab "Send This Alert If...", check "User is a member of any of the selected user groups:" and select as many user groups as you want.

Reactions: DRE
Go to AdminCP > Tools > Send Alerts, tab "Send This Alert If...", check "User is a member of any of the selected user groups:" and select as many user groups as you want.
woooooh!!!! @ sending alerts based on custom user field entries :D

Isn't this mod built-in @ 1.2? (n)
I see this alerts on my forum already..
Alerts have been available since XenForo 1.0 but with this add-on, you can have collapsed alerts for easy viewing: for example, if you have a popular post with lots of likes, you will see a long list of alerts basically the same (somebody likes your post). With this add-on, all those alerts will be grouped together and read (10 people like your post).

This add-on also support email links so member can click link in email and mark the related alert as read. Useful for thread watch, forum watch emails.

Finally, a mass sending tool is included for administrator.

I would be interested in buying this add-on, but I'm missing an important option, you can select the user groups for sending (manually add user name is not sufficient)

:)

PS: Do you have more screens to options please ?

I would be interested in buying this add-on, but I'm missing an important option, you can select the user groups for sending (manually add user name is not sufficient)

:)

PS: Do you have more screens to options please ?
You can specify user group of course. I attached some screenshots.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-07 at 7.47.20 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-09-07 at 7.47.20 AM.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-07 at 7.47.43 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-09-07 at 7.47.43 AM.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2013-09-07 at 7.47.48 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2013-09-07 at 7.47.48 AM.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 23
I am a little confused at what this actually does...
Can you send out a short message as an alert to individual members and groups ect?

I am a little confused at what this actually does...
Can you send out a short message as an alert to individual members and groups ect?
It does 3 things:

[FEATURES]
1. Group similar alerts together
2. Mark alert as read by clicking link in email
3. Sending tool in AdminCP > Tools > Send Alerts with User Criteria filtering, continue from previous session ability and detail report.

Feature #3 is the tool that allows you to send out alerts to a member or a group (or everybody).

xfrocks updated [bd] Alerts with a new update entry:

Minor feature update

Added support for multi/single sending mode...

Sending mass alert to users will now get significantly faster when you only need to target a small set of users. For larger sets, the multi mode will work as expected: slowly and reliably send alerts to unlimited number of users. Additionally, this update bring new option to choose how many users to process each time.

View attachment 63293

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to mark alert as read by opening the post when manually go through forum to unread post?

Top Bottom