[bd] Alerts [Deleted]

it seems interesting. Problem with me now is, I cannot comment on any profile message because I have fear what if next two user get into a long conversation ? I will get 10000 alerts (each alert per post).
If this addon solves this issue, as I do not think 1.2 does. I will be a happy buyer. (I hope you get my point tho)
Version 0.9.3 has been released with support for profile post comment alert grouping ;) Make sure to register an account at my site and test it out.

His addon doesn't work for me anymore for some reason. Only mentioned it cause it would be a cool feature of this addon, even though you have a similar feature in BD Tag, but some people will uninstall BD Tag since Xenforo 1.2 has tags. So adding group alerts to this would be perfect timing.

I'm with you there DRE (and i own mass alerts myself) if xfrocks adds in the mass alert thing I'll purchase right away. Good suggestion btw *refers to your earlier post for adding it in if it does get added*

I've start removing add-ons (down to 24) soon to be 23 so anything to condense that is all good.

Just FYI: new version (0.9.3) has been released with the alert sending tool. It has a lot of powerful feature like resume an existing session or detail report with list of sent alerts.

Just FYI: new version (0.9.3) has been released with the alert sending tool. It has a lot of powerful feature like resume an existing session or detail report with list of sent alerts.

Just made the purchase xfrocks and thankyou for accommodating such a feature. Excellent work indeed. :thumbsup:

This is one of that ad-dons we can't understand why it isn't in the script core itself. Nice work. :)

This looks really great!
Will it even be able to automatically mark threads or conversations as read so that the appropriate alerts are removed? It's really annoying to have read those threads already, coming there from somewhere, but the alerts still alert me that there is something new :(

This looks really great!
Will it even be able to automatically mark threads or conversations as read so that the appropriate alerts are removed? It's really annoying to have read those threads already, coming there from somewhere, but the alerts still alert me that there is something new :(

This addon does exactly that!

You should take this info into the overview. Its not mentioned there, just the email way, not normal browsing through forums.

Great! Is bought very soon!

You should take this info into the overview. Its not mentioned there, just the email way, not normal browsing through forums.

Great! Is bought very soon!

Sorry, I misread your message. It will not mark the alert as read if you visit the thread. Only when you visit the thread via email link. Once again, sorry for the confusion. That maybe included in the next version...

Yes please try to solve that in a next version.

Although I don't like vb anymore this functionality was somthing very convinient:
mark a thread or conversion as read and remove appropriate alerts (!) always then, when the newest post was read - whatever way was used to browse to the thread/conversion (email-link, normal forums-browsing or deep-links, link in alert).
I assume it will be in core somedays but till then your addon is must. Thanks in advance!

Could be great if it would keep the Alert icon visible until I click all of them (Like Inbox balloon is gone only after I view entire conversations)

Excellent work and thankyou. I'll be installing this on BBS tonight and giving it the full test and annoying some members. :D
How did it go? :D

Could be great if it would keep the Alert icon visible until I click all of them (Like Inbox balloon is gone only after I view entire conversations)
You meant an alert will stay unread until you actually follow the link? Some alerts don't have links though...

Top Bottom