BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
@kankan I've made an error in that post. It's not exactly like I showed you last time. You will have to create an orphan button (just use @ before the tag name of the (fake) bbcode). And I will have to update the TinyQuattro BbCode insertion function to get rid of this arobase. My bad.

Other problems found (and fixed) with 1.2:
  1. With the BbCode Manager: when saving a bbcode (in admin) an error appears. Fix found thanks to @Despair
  2. With the Button Manager: buttons can't move. After an update of jQueryUI the problem is fixed.

When I tryed to import a bbcode (bulk or not), and when I tryed to add a BBcode, I get this error:
Rich (BB code):
array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. array_key_exists() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 527
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->isExtraDataSet() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 515
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->getExtraData() in BBM/DataWriter/BbCodes.php at line 107
  5. BBM_DataWriter_BbCodes->_verifyBbCodeTag()
  6. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 965
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_runVerificationCallback() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 720
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->_isFieldValueValid() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 638
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->set() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 978
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->bulkSet() in BBM/ControllerAdmin/BbCodes.php at line 604
  11. BBM_ControllerAdmin_BbCodes->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/foroxenf/public_html/admin.php at line 13
I fixed (bad solution) by changing:
Code:
line 107         $canOverride = false; //$this->getExtraData(self::ALLOW_OVERRIDE);
line 176        $ignoreCallbacksCheck = false; //$this->getExtraData(self::IGNORE_CALLBACKS_CHECK);
Salud2

Last edited:
The button manager not drag and drop buttons to buttons area in xenforo 1.2.0 beta 1.

Salud2

@lms, just have a look to message 142 ;)
I don't release the new version because I'm working on the UI of the advanced BbCodes. I have done all of them, except the worst one: "accordeon/tabs/sliders". I have an idea for them but I'm not sure it's doable... Anyway I still need hours of coding just for that UI.

@lms, just have a look to message 142 ;)
I don't release the new version because I'm working on the UI of the advanced BbCodes. I have done all of them, except the worst one: "accordeon/tabs/sliders". I have an idea for them but I'm not sure it's doable... Anyway I still need hours of coding just for that UI.

Rest for the warrior. We wait with impatience.

Salud2

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.5 released

Version 2.0.5 released
  • Should be compatible with XenForo 1.2 (fix a few bugs)
    Special thanks to @Wulfspider, @Contex and @Despair
  • Add Redactor support
    Special thanks to @Despair (him again)

About this Redactor support:
    1. The button return is basic, you click on the button, you get the bbcode tags, that's all. I only use the XenForo official framework to avoid to have any problems with Redactor & its bugs.
    2. You will have to create yourself the icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sometime after updating to the latest version (2.0.5) I got this error after I installed another addon. Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in mysite/library/BBM/Listeners/Templates/Preloader.php on line 491

That's my fault. The fix is easy but I'm going to restructure this. I wanted to test the new XenForo template callback method but it's too heavy for my framework. I would need to be able to modify params of the tempate but it's not possible. I think I found another way. I test this in a few hours. Now I can't.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the version before. Bulk import no longer works.

Server Error
array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. array_key_exists() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 532
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->isExtraDataSet() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 520
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->getExtraData() in BBM/DataWriter/BbCodes.php at line 107
  5. BBM_DataWriter_BbCodes->_verifyBbCodeTag()
  6. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 970
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_runVerificationCallback() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 725
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->_isFieldValueValid() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 643
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->set() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 983
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->bulkSet() in BBM/ControllerAdmin/BbCodes.php at line 604
  11. BBM_ControllerAdmin_BbCodes->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in mysite/admin.php at line 13

Hello,

when I go into the posts, get the message:
Code:
faultCode0faultStringFatal error: Can not break / continue 1 level in / var / www / domain_name / htdocs / library / BBM / listener / templates / Preloader.php on line 491

A "fix" has been done 40 min ago but I was fighting with the MarkItUp Editor (miu) and TinyQuattro (go from Miu to TinyMCE 4). It didn't work and I've just understand why: MCE4 main javascript file doesn't like to be loaded with ajax. A solution has also been found. I could provide all the files under 15 minutes, but I need a break.

A question.

Can this addon create a button for another bbcode addon?
Yes, you will need to create an "orphan button" (just create a bbcode but with a "@" before the tag name. I need to write a short tutorial since Kankan already asked for it.
> It should work immediately with XenForo Redactor but when you click on the button you will only have the tags inserted in the editor. For example you have the bbcode "blue". It will insert [blue][/blue].
> If you want to do it with TinyQuattro you will need to wait for the next release. It is available but I want to finish the bloody User Interface for Accordion/Tabs/Sliders (Bbm Advanced BbCodes). A short preview of this interface.

demo3.webp

Top Bottom