BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
Considering its modifications, the next version will be released as the 3.x version. A new feature: text buttons for the stock editor.

Attachments

• textbtn01.webp
    textbtn01.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 19
  • textbtn02.webp
    textbtn02.webp
    8 KB · Views: 17
New features for version 3.0 & TinyMCE Quattro:
  • supports XenForo Bb Codes (standard tag insertion)
  • supports Font Awesome icons

Attachments

• quattro_new_02.webp
    quattro_new_02.webp
    34 KB · Views: 12
  • quattro_new_01.webp
    quattro_new_01.webp
    105.3 KB · Views: 12
  • quattro_new_03.webp
    quattro_new_03.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
The version 3.0.0 has been tested on a fresh installation and after an update. Everything seems ok. Feel free to test it (github). It will not work with the current version of TinyMCE available on XenForo, but the one on Github yes. I will wait to update the TinyMCE with the new version 4.1.4 and test it.

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 3.0.0 released

Version 3.0.0 released
  • Buttons manager rewritten (php & js)
  • XenForo Custom Bb Codes buttons can be managed directly in the BBM Buttons Manager, for both editors: XenForo Redactor & TinyMCE Quattro.
    • With the XenForo Redactor editor, once the button positioned inside the Bbm config, the new location will override the original location that should have had this button
    • With the TinyMCE Quattro editor, the XenForo Custom Bb Code button action will only be to insert...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, thanks for the update.
Installed correctly, but throws a lot of failures in the Admin.
Thank you.

dsa.webp

@Tize
This part of the code didn't change. I can add an extra check to avoid this but this would not tell the source of the problem.
Is this only during the installation? If no, I can have a look on your server if you want.

Hello sir cclaerhout , the installation went smoothly great.
The problem happens after, when it is already running, if you want I can send data from my admin so you can look at it please.
Thank you.

Hello sir cclaerhout , the installation went smoothly great.

The problem happens after, when it is already running, if you want I can send data from my admin so you can look at it please.

Thank you.

@Tize Here's a patch, but I would prefer to dump the $button variable to check the source of the problem. If you can dump it for me (above or below the condition), that would help me:
Code:
Zend_Debug::dump($button);

Okay sir, right now I send a private message with my login.
Thank you very much.
I'm sorry, what I said was incorrect, that part of the code changed and the key check (patch published above) must be there. I've updated your version. I'm going to publish an update immediately. Thanks for help !

Just updated on my test board. Can't get a custom button to work with a Font Awesome icon. The button displays like this...

button.webp

Still seems to be trying to use the standard sprite.

Anything I need to check? All the settings seem to be correct. Font Awesome css is being called in the <head>

@Case
Check if the button has the class "BbmFa" which I don't think so. If it doesn't have it means the new JavaScript is not enable, so increment the JS version of XenForo.

How do I do this?
Try going into the bb code manager and clicking "save" even if you don't change anything. I had some caching issues after upgrading which required doing that for each custom bb code I've added.

Try going into the bb code manager and clicking "save" even if you don't change anything. I had some caching issues after upgrading which required doing that for each custom bb code I've added.
Thanks, that didn't seem to fix it though. Icon still not showing on the button.

What were the issues? I didn't have any on my live board. Was it with mce or redactor ?

Thanks, that didn't seem to fix it though. Icon still not showing on the button.

Try to create a text button. If it doesn't work it means the JavaScript is not loaded. So two possible origins: the Js needs to be recached or during the loading a Js error occurred (check your browser console). To recache I will take a screenshot of this xenforo option (I'm on a mobile phone right now), but search "JavaScript" in the search field of the admin.

@Case
Normally, I would have told you to read the paragraph 8 of the FAQ of the TinyMCE Quattro addon, but it seems there's a problem with the XenForo proxy that prevents the image to display correctly and I can't edit the FAQ anymore because it's over 20000 characters whereas nothing changed...
So here is the picture:

Attachments

• js_update.webp
    js_update.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom