1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed BB Codes help page misses info on [user] code

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by AlexT, Jul 12, 2013.

1. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

Not sure if the info is intentionally missing, but there is this new user tag that could be useful sometimes. Like, when I like to link this cool dude.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Not sure if this is more of a suggestion or bug, but I do agree with the sentiments that it should be available.

3. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

It's nitpicking, but I think it'd be nice if things like these were covered in the final release. :whistle: Call me pedantic - I won't be offended. :D

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't call this nitpicking. I call things like this blue is too light nitpicking. Adding this will have a benefit to the users, so I agree with you. I just don't know if this is more or less a suggestion or a bug.

AlexT likes this.
  5. AlexT

AlexT Well-Known Member

It probably depends on whether the omission was intended. I just don't see why it should have been. It's the only BB Code not included in the help page (I think), and it's new to 1.2.

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think I originally skipped it as it's generally automatically inserted, but I've added it now.

Pope Viper, Chris D and shenmuee like this.