XF 1.5 BB Code tables after importing from vBulletin

Joe Blow

I just did a test vBulletin to Xenforo import which seemed to go well for the most part. The major issue I have found is that BB Code tables don't display in Xenforo as they did in vBulletin. I have one guy who has meticulously created tables in his posts for a couple of years and his contributions have been a great help to the community. His tables look like this in vB:

screenshot-www.aussiestockforums.com-2016-12-14-18-48-32.webp

After my test import they look like this:
screenshot-www.4mok.com-2016-12-14-18-53-00.webp

Is there any way I can repair this guys tables by doing search and replaces on the database? I would hate for two years of hard work to go down the drain.

Any help is very much appreciated. :)

The issue is that we don't have a table BB code (or set of BB codes). To make the tables work, you'd likely need a custom table tag. (Given the complexity of this, it would likely need to be from an add-on.)

The issue is that we don't have a table BB code (or set of BB codes). To make the tables work, you'd likely need a custom table tag. (Given the complexity of this, it would likely need to be from an add-on.)

Thanks Mike. The simple solution would appear to be to create screenshots all of the tables in his posts and then just edit his posts and add them as images.

Top Bottom