• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just uploaded in library folder but when i try to install xml file i get this error
Server Error

call_user_func(KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCodeManager::install) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 180
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/forum/mysite.com/new/admin.php at line 13

You uploaded them to the following path, correct:
/xf/Library/KingK/BbCodeManager/

If so, do an .xml file upload from your computer. Users have had trouble using hte server method before.
10x
everything's fine now!
can u tell me plz how can i hide some content in my previous question ?

Trying to do a table cell title (mouse over pop-up text). I am close. It works, but it is not showing the full text.

My BB Code in the add-on:
Code:
<td style="border: 1px solid #E0E0E0; padding: 2px 3px" title=%s>

usage in the thread
[tdmo="1544 (base) + 463 (120% Condition Bonus)"]2077[/tdmo]

What should happen is when I mouse over the "2077" which appears, a mouse over window pops up offering the breakdown of how the figure was calculated. Instead of the full breakdown being provided it just shows "1544". I need it to show the full line "1544 (base) + 463 (120% Condition Bonus)"

example: http://www.terapvp.com/wiki/warrior-stats

EDIT: after testing it seems the mouse over text will always show anything until a space is offered. So if the mouse over text is "This is a test" then only "This" will appear.

Trying to do a table cell title (mouse over pop-up text). I am close. It works, but it is not showing the full text.

My BB Code in the add-on:
Code:
<td style="border: 1px solid #E0E0E0; padding: 2px 3px" title=%s>

usage in the thread
[tdmo="1544 (base) + 463 (120% Condition Bonus)"]2077[/tdmo]

What should happen is when I mouse over the "2077" which appears, a mouse over window pops up offering the breakdown of how the figure was calculated. Instead of the full breakdown being provided it just shows "1544". I need it to show the full line "1544 (base) + 463 (120% Condition Bonus)"

example: http://www.terapvp.com/wiki/warrior-stats

EDIT: after testing it seems the mouse over text will always show anything until a space is offered. So if the mouse over text is "This is a test" then only "This" will appear.
You also didn't surround the %s with quotes. All attribute values should be surrounded by quotes (which should allow spaces).

You also didn't surround the %s with quotes. All attribute values should be surrounded by quotes (which should allow spaces).
Thanks for your patience with me. Still struggling to learn this stuff.

I adjusted the code by adding quotes:
Code:
<td style="border: 1px solid #E0E0E0; padding: 2px 3px" title="%s">

Issue remains the same.

I got a problem with the Spoiler tags. When used most of the time another empty one appears before it, while not defining them. I attatched a screenshot of the problem. Thanks in advance.

spoilers.webp

Switch to the plain text editor and check the text.

You likely have some font, size, or colour tags defined, which tends to cause this problem.

I found a solution. I checked the box not to parse smileys in the config of the bbcode manager and no more empty or wrong spoilers appeared. :)

Doesn't do it on my site.

But then I have changed the delimiter to a | so maybe that has something to do with it?

I found a solution. I checked the box not to parse smileys in the config of the bbcode manager and no more empty or wrong spoilers appeared. :)
So did you change the parse smiley setting and re-post or did you change it and it corrected the posts you already made?

Doesn't do it on my site.

But then I have changed the delimiter to a | so maybe that has something to do with it?
I have been meaning to try that for the sake of trying it. I don't remember exactly the post but as far as I remember for the simple edit you have to do that it would not effect my ability to share bbcodes with someone who hasn't changed it right?

It only affects usage, so when using a BB Code with multiple attributes, a | would be used instead of a ,

It only affects usage, so when using a BB Code with multiple attributes, a | would be used instead of a ,
yuppers just making sure before I do a "me".

(which would mean something like making a bunch of codes that only work for me :) )

default:
  • Header ([h2][/h2])
  • Float ([float="right/left/middle"][/float])
  • Spoiler ( OR )
  • User (Username OR [user]Username[/user])
  • Flash ([flash="width, height"]movieURL[/flash] OR [flash]movieURL[/flash])
The flash tag missing in my installations. How to get this tag?

So did you change the parse smiley setting and re-post or did you change it and it corrected the posts you already made?
I disabled it and everything that was wrong was automagically as it should be. Though, now when someone doesn't have an extra enter before and after the spoiler tags extra ones appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom