• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed that if you put multiple instances of the spoiler button that it moves each to a new line. I've attached a pic to show what I mean.

Here's what I typed....

"So, I was watching the show and couldn't believe that
the butler
killed
the driver
. "

The second attachment also shows after clicking the spoiler buttons. Is there anyway that the button can 'disappear' after the buttons are selected? They certainly get in the way.

Attachments

• spoiler_issue.webp
    spoiler_issue.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 60
  • spoiler_issue2.webp
    spoiler_issue2.webp
    15 KB · Views: 53
Ah. So "button" changes to "show spoiler"? Looks like I need a helper function for that.

I just modified the 'replace' value in BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php so it retains the previous value and then restores it:

'replace' => array('<div class="spoiler"><div class="quotetitle"><input type="button" value="%s" style="font-size:11px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display != \'\') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'\'; this.oldValue=this.value; this.innerText = \'\'; this.value = \'Hide\'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[1].getElementsByTagName(\'div\')[0].style.display = \'none\'; this.innerText = \'\'; this.value=this.oldValue; }" /></div><div class="quotecontent"><div style="display: none;">', '</div></div></div>')

that works, but a helper function is already coded. It may allow me to get style properties and such (maybe) into in the future.

Just found an issue where if you go to edit someone's post and edit in the spoiler code, it displays the spoiler button four times (with the last spoiler button the only one working).

Any fixes for that?

Just found an issue where if you go to edit someone's post and edit in the spoiler code, it displays the spoiler button four times (with the last spoiler button the only one working).

Any fixes for that?

Where do you see this happening. in the WYSIWYG editor? Switching from plain text -> WYSIWYG fix this? Anything?

When Windows Extract asks, "do you want to copy this folder without encryption? A problem is preventing this folder from being encrypted," do I say yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom