Batch Update Tags

Batch Update Tags 1.1

No permission to download
This is a life saver. After finally going over all the errors I'm seeing in WMT, it occurred to me that I had sections on the site that were not viewable to guests that had tags and when Google would try to crawl them, they would end up with a 404 error. I've since removed the ability to tag threads in these sections and now using this tool. Nearly 600,000 tags in sections that were for members only.

The process for going through these 600,000 threads is slow. Started 5-10 minutes ago and only through 4,000 out of the 48,000 I started with. Will start the over 500k tags once this one is done.

Thank you! I hope all is right with the world once this finishes these batches.

@Tan Tran - do you think you could add 1 more feature to this? Could you make it so the tool can search for tags that don't have any threads attached to them....PLEASE!! I've put in a feature request for Xenforo to delete the tags from a thread if the thread has been deleted but for now, I need to resort to somehow finding tags with 0 results...rather than going through my 300 pages of tags, sorting by number of threads the tag has, and deleting them one by one :(

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/delete-tags-upon-deletion-of-thread.154498/

Top Bottom