Barefooting

Let me know how they are. :) It might be my new thing for walking/running.

I already own others. This is just a new style they introduced for jogging. So i happen to like them all together. It will take a bit to get used to having something in between all your toes. But you get used to is pretty quick. I even use the toe socks now with just about any shoes.

On the balcony.
sasha_balcony_02.JPG

Went fine since 2004. hehe.

Well, I have to tell you things are a little bit diferent around here. If anyone saw me trying this outside they would have me hauled off to a hospital that is about 90 miles away.

From where I am people see a world much different than most people you find online.
Where in the world are you? Egypt?

The yard is infested with bark scorpions too. To give an idea of how this world is a little different. We had a 145 pound cat killed by a train a few years ago out here.

One of the hobbies in the region is rattlesnake roundups. When you go out walking you can hear hundreds of them at times. Boots are kind of in order. Oddly enough this region though not very populated produces many college athletes (I was one of those) and a disproportionate number of people that medal in the Olympics.

One cougar was hit by a vehicle three years ago, and another was shot by a landowner in his yard last spring. Sources: (Rural Newkirk Woman Victim Of Cougar Attack;

Here you might see a bison cross a yard, and bobcats are somewhat common.

Top Bottom