Banner

Banner 3.6

No permission to download
AndyB updated Banner with a new update entry:

See description.

Banner v1.7 changes:

1) Added three location fields. These fields allow small or large banners to be used.

Because the xf_banner table has changed, this will require a full uninstallation and re-install.

Before uninstalling, please backup your data contained in the xf_banner table. The easiest way to do this is to use phpMyAdmin:

1) Disable the Banner add-on
2) Using phpMyAdmin rename xf_banner to xf_banner_old
3) Uninstall the Banner add-on and install Banner v1.7.
4) Using phpMyAdmin copy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

... and now a setting to optional auto reload the banners after X seconds without complete page reload - with ajax or java eg. :whistle: Than i can move it to my live system. (y)

Hi,
I'd love to use this, but one concern/ feature request:
Could it be possible to change the titles from: "Banner list" to something customizable?

Andy,

I installed the update and I got this:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'location1' in 'where clause'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in Andy/Banner/Model.php at line 37
  6. Andy_Banner_Model->getBanners1() in Andy/Banner/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 40
  7. Andy_Banner_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/lnlpublishing/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13
The previous version worked fine.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• error.webp
    error.webp
    123.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi there,
I installed and see the options in ACP, the placement but do not see settings elsewhere as shown in the diagram
on the Mod page
Examples 5 and 6 unsure where they are?

Thank You

LOL, figured it out when it says Admin I thought it meant the upper right one.
Resolved and Thank You.

Hello!
I have installed "[bd] Widget Framework".
If choose location 1 or 2 i see no banners.
What block i need to add for this plugin?
Thanks

First off, thank you for your plugin, it does exactly what it says it should do. My request is, is there any chance you would consider adding a fourth location to be the bottom of the page? Some times , it is nice to have banners that are not has in your face, bottom of the page would be very effective.

Thank you for your consideration
Derek

What about ads with script code from ad servers or networks, such as Google?

How do we incorporate your add-on with such systems? Or can we?

Top Bottom