XF 1.5 Banned User Forum

I was wondering if there is an addon/option for this:

I want to use the default banning system built into XenForo, however, i want to set a certain forum for the user to be able to appeal their ban, without having to set extra usergroups. Any way i can do this? I know this is a thing on VBulliten, but i wanted to see if it was a thing on XenForo.

- Appledevdude

This wouldn't really be possible in XF without custom development.

Bans are enforced slightly differently in XF. Every banned user is treated the same, and gets overridden with the same set of non-configurable permissions. Banned users can be added to user groups, but you can't use these groups to override the permissions; they are just for user styling purposes (username CSS, custom title, etc.).

I was wondering if there is an addon/option for this:

I want to use the default banning system built into XenForo, however, i want to set a certain forum for the user to be able to appeal their ban, without having to set extra usergroups. Any way i can do this? I know this is a thing on VBulliten, but i wanted to see if it was a thing on XenForo.

- Appledevdude
I have an add-on which allow you can control that: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/forum-ban.3472/

Top Bottom