XF 2.2 Banned user duration

thedunes

Looking for an add-on that offers flexibility when we ban a user ie week, month year. Hopefully, something that releases the ban on its own or reminds us to:)

Any suggestions?

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for here? You can already ban a user for a custom amount of time, and they are already unbanned automatically once that time is reached. You just select ban "Until" and that member will be banned until that date, then unbanned.

I read somewhere that there was an add-on that would add additional features like automatically changing the user's avatar to one preselected based on the type of ban it would pick different avatars.

Appreciate the reply.

I read somewhere that there was an add-on that would add additional features like automatically changing the user's avatar to one preselected based on the type of ban it would pick different avatars.

Appreciate the reply.

Oh, ok, I understand what you're saying now. Sorry, I just misunderstood your original post. Yeah, that's definitely something that will need custom modification. I just tried a quick search to try to find an add-on that matches what you're looking for but couldn't find one. Hopefully someone else will be able to chime in with what you're looking for, assuming it already exists.

Top Bottom