Shared IP with banned user

Spartan

I'd love to see this as an option. When I click "shared IPs" for a new registration I often get dozens of usernames. What I'm looking for is a banned user trying to reregister.

Upvote 3
Banned users are denoted with a struck through user name.

That will show when doing a shared IP check.

It's not clear what the suggestion is.

Banned users are denoted with a struck through user name.

That will show when doing a shared IP check.

It's not clear what the suggestion is.

I understand this. But my sites are regional, so new registrations often have an ip in common with dozens of users. It would help to sort these with banned users at the top.

Check your banned ip list @Spartan

It could be the same user that you banned all those years ago. They've sign up again.

Also check this: admincp, users, list all users, select user, click the more ip's, and your answer is there.

Seriously though if you're getting the same people signing up make them go through the approval queue.

I'd love to see this as an option. When I click "shared IPs" for a new registration I often get dozens of usernames. What I'm looking for is a banned user trying to reregister.
It would be nice if there was a sort filter... sort any banned users to the top of the list.
The problem is as stated in earlier posts... you can have a lot of users on a shared IP if they are coming in from a small mobile geographic location. Our mobile connections actually show us coming from a nearby larger city as that's where their local facility is.

Top Bottom