1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Banned user and error?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Cees50, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

I have a banned user who is trying to log in. That doesnt work for him so thats good.

I only get this error..

Code:
    ErrorException: mt_rand(): max(20) is smaller than min(35) - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php:204
    Generated By: ***, 47 minutes ago
    Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'mt_rand(): max(...', '/home/***...', 204, Array)
    #1 /home/***/domains/***.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php(204): mt_rand('35', '20')
    #2 /home/***/domains/***.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php(26): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_discourage('Nopermission')
    #3 /home/***/domains/***.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(308): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_preDispatchType('Nopermission')
    #4 /home/***/domains/***.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(336): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Nopermission', 'XenForo_Control...')
    #5 /home/***/domains/***.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #6 /home/***/domains/***.nl/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #7 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(33) "http://www.***.nl/index.php"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

Is this an error off XF or ?

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

In your options under User Discouragement and Discipline, the first option you see you have the values incorrect.

The first number needs to be smaller than the second number.

3. Cees50

Cees50 Active Member

oeps.... That was an easy one i should have found. Thanks a lot! problem solved