Bands and Music

kaoticnick

So I'm bored - classes resume in just over a week after an amazing summer - and did I mention I'm bored? It's like an end of summer hangover :confused: Sooo - what bands do you guys like and which are your favorite songs?

My favorite pop-punk bands are All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, and Mayday Parade and I love We The Kings, All American Rejects and The Summer Set too. On the more punk rock side I love My Chemical Romance and Green Day. Linkin Park is just timeless. :)

Song I'm jamming out to right now : Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls - (8) I feel a weakness coming on...never felt so good to be so wrong...had my heart on lockdown...and then you turned me around...:) ...and I'm feeling like a new-born child...everytime I get a chance to see you smile...<3 (8) *song fades into background* *sigh* Martin Johnson makes me weak and I'm a straight guy! :D

I listen to a lot of music...which explains why I have a music forum, haha. I must shamelessly admit that my favorite artist has always been Céline Dion :ROFLMAO:, but I like a lot more--Michael Bublé, Adele, Maroon 5, John Mayer, Norah Jones, Marc Broussard, Sheryl Crow, Michelle Branch, OneRepublic, Daughtry, Sara Bareilles, Switchfoot... *rambles on and on*

Favorite song right now:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Give Miles Kane a listen
I've found a few gotchas on your site with Firefox 6.
Can you PM me. I can't PM you.
Or I could post it here ?

Update: problem in Explorer 8 as well.
Update2: problem in Chrome.
carl.convo.webp

Even better live IMO.
Agreed...love that performance. (She also performed it at the VMAs last weekend, among other places, but I think the Brits performance was far better.)

Colbie Caillat - "Shadow"

Only for those of you strong at heart. Tom Waits, Rain Dogs, performed live:

Led Zeppelin, The Who, Boston, The Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Kansas.

Been lucky enough to have seen them all live. The 70s was a great time to be alive - depending on how much of it you can remember.

Top Bottom