Badges

Badges 1.0.6

No permission to download
I was expecting to use this. But it seems that have some problems :(
Hope the developer updates it.

Hello, So I have a question, We are using your Badge addon and we have given our staff an automatic Staff badge. Is there a way to automatically remove said badge?

For some reason, the users matching the criteria I set are not getting the badge. I set it up so if they are part of a group they should receive the badge, but they are not receiving it and I have to give it manually. Anyone else having this issue?
It will give the badge, It takes up to 30m to give

Just wondering to anyone using this addon. Have you experienced difficulties trying to enforce the automatic badges for x amount of time registered and x amount of posts. I've got a good few members that have been registered way more than 1 month on my forum and it's somehow only automatically given 8 users the badge, same situation for post count (messages)

Just wondering to anyone using this addon. Have you experienced difficulties trying to enforce the automatic badges for x amount of time registered and x amount of posts. I've got a good few members that have been registered way more than 1 month on my forum and it's somehow only automatically given 8 users the badge, same situation for post count (messages)

I've been using [bd] Medal myself on Mind Piff. I am looking to switch to addonflares paid add-on for it because [bd] Medal isn't automatic with a trophy extension or criteria. Seems to be bug free. It's good to see you around Xenforo. If you need a link to addonflares add-on you can send me another message on discord and i'll link you. That one has all the criteria features and is automatic. I plan to switch soon.

Anyone know how to change the color of a Font Awesome icon with the CSS class? Right now it only changes the color of the text in the profile listing...

Edit: Instead of using a CSS class, I put this in extra.less: (replace the fas.fa-user-crown with the icon)
CSS:
.fa--xf.fas.fa-user-crown.badgeIcon.badgeIcon--fa {
    color: #d4af37;
}

Last edited:
Due to changes to the member_tooltip template in XF 2.2 - it may work out of the box, not sure though as I don't use this add-on on a live or unedited site.
Thanks. I'm not using yet xf2.1, just asking, as this addon it's part of vital plugins on my site.

Right now I don't know whether it is working on 2.2 or not though I don't see any reason why it should not.
My guess - it is working fine.

I will test it myself when I have time (this week most likely but who knows).

Right now I don't know whether it is working on 2.2 or not though I don't see any reason why it should not.
My guess - it is working fine.

I will test it myself when I have time (this week most likely but who knows).

Thanks for the reply. This is really great addon which works perfect on my board, and will be sad if won't work. Let us know please how is doing on xf2. 2

Top Bottom