Bacon or Sausage?

Do you prefer bacon or sausage with your eggs?

• Total voters

LPH

Do you prefer scrambled eggs and bacon or do you prefer your eggs with sausage?

bacon.webp

Bacon all the way. I have never had bad bacon but I have had sausage I didn't like very well. Different brands taste so much different than the others. Bacon has a pretty consistent taste.

I agree, why not just do both? :)

This thread is making me hungry. At the moment I have some nice vegetables in the steamer for a healthy meal. But tomorrow... might go for a full English fry up at the cafe.

I agree, why not just do both? :)

This thread is making me hungry. At the moment I have some nice vegetables in the steamer for a healthy meal. But tomorrow... might go for a full English fry up at the cafe.

Yeah it's making me hungry as well. I think I am about to go get me something to eat.

Pigs, for the most part, eat fish meal. Fish meal is comprised of little fish like sardines and anchovies that largely come from the fish guys in Peru. Because the fish guys are taking the small fish and making fish meal out of it for the pigs, the animals that actually EAT the small fish (like my beloved penguins) are having a hard time finding food and starving. Does that not just break your heart? I know, I know, it did mine.

http://sweetnicks.com/weblog/2008/07/a-lovehate-relationship-with-change/

Bacon. Even though that's pretty ironic because I dislike when people express their love for bacon on the internet, mainly trying to sound cool. But you can't go wrong with a hot, crispy piece of bacon dipped in some tasty, yellow egg yolk!

I expect to be found and hung on the stake, but I actually dislike bacon. I much prefer sausages (though I'm not too big a fan of them either).

Never did like Sausage much, only time I ate sausage was in a roll, with ketchup on heh
Bacon is awesome though
Fried smokey bacon, cut up and put in salad with mayonnaise.

Top Bottom