background problem of my own doing

Spartan

I made a few changes change somewhere when I first started using xenforo that I need to fix. The first is that the inbox background is transparent once the messages have been viewed.

Where do I correct this?

Attachments

• boneyard.webp
    boneyard.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 3
Revert the template you changed, or the style property. If you have done any other changes you would like to keep, you would have to just restore the parts where you applied the background image.

Revert the template you changed, or the style property. If you have done any other changes you would like to keep, you would have to just restore the parts where you applied the background image.

It wasn't a template that I changed. I think it was in options>Appearance. But now when I go there it looks different than it did last August (I upgraded).

EDIT: I see appearance>color palette. Which one is for the background of popups and menu items like the inbox?

Well, the only thing I can think of is the style property: Popupmenus -> Menu. You can also try to click on Customized Components, which will give you a better idea of where you have made changes.

Top Bottom