Back in the Day

Amaury

Do you guys ever stop and think, "I wish I were 14/whatever other age again"?

I dunno. Every now and then, I'll remember the great times I had in high school (2008 - 2012), as well as all the great friends I made and teachers I had, and will think, "Man, it feels like just yesterday I was 16 and a freshman."

I was 14 only just under 2 years ago...

And I didn't like it. The older I've become, the less socially inept I've become ;)

Liam

From my junior/senior year of college right through my 20's were all great times. It was all down hill fast after my 30th bday. Youth is wasted in the young. :(

No way would I want to go back to 14. 25-30 wouldn't be bad (especially if I could keep the knowledge I have now). Teen years are WAY over-rated, with the exception of one benefit.

No way would I want to go back to 14. 25-30 wouldn't be bad (especially if I could keep the knowledge I have now). Teen years are WAY over-rated, with the exception of one benefit.

Men hit their "peak" in the teens, women in their thirties.

That is not a benefit (if this is what you are implying), but rather; one of nature's cruelest and most baffling jokes; :confused:

I wouldn't go back either. I spent my teen years in the 70's; my memories of that decade is a fog, and I rather keep them that way.

Ding Ding Ding... we have a winner in @Lawrence
And yes... it was a benefit. In high school I dated a couple of 26-32 year olds. Of course, it helped that I looked 24 at the ripe age of 18.
Queue the music
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Men hit their "peak" in the teens, women in their thirties.
Feel bad for this guy:
40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg

Never going to peak.

Being able to wear your jeans half way down your legs with your backside showing?

Oh wait...

Hey, now! Not all teenagers and young adults are like that. :D

Admittedly, I tried it for a while by taking advantage of a pair of jeans that were a little big for me my sophomore year, but it just wasn't my style, so I stopped.

Top Bottom