Back from the dead... virtually

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

It's has been more than 1.5 years since I last logged in to this community. A lot happened during the time and I am finally back to resume what I was doing.

Though this post wont include the reasons for my departure, but I can only say that I am back for good.

I would like to apologize to all my subscribers for not living up to your expectations. I am currently working on rewriting all of my add-ons to support the latest releases of XenForo. Though it would take some time as I've lost my touch. All of my current subscribers will get a one year free extension from the day the add-ons are released.

Special mention to @Mike Edge @cclaerhout for having faith in me.

More later. And lastly sorry if I've caused any concerns for you guys. :)

PS. I have gotten a lot of private messages and will take some time to view and reply them thoroughly. Thanks!

It's has been more than 1.5 years since I last logged in to this community. A lot happened during the time and I am finally back to resume what I was doing.

Though this post wont include the reasons for my departure, but I can only say that I am back for good.

I would like to apologize to all my subscribers for not living up to my expectations. I am currently working on rewriting all of my add-ons to support the latest releases of XenForo. Though it would take some time as I've lost my touch. All of my current subscribers will get a one year free extension from the day the add-ons are released.

Special mention to @Mike Edge @cclaerhout for having faith in me.

More later. And lastly sorry if I've caused any concerns for you guys. :)

Welcome Back, looking forward to seeing what you'll bring to the table now! Used a few of your plugins in the past.

Really happy to see you back. Hope everything has been alright during these few months. You actually quit at a moment where there were a few accidents/disaster in your country. Whatever, welcome back and don't forget to open your old boxes full of your previous projects! :)

Top Bottom