1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back from the dead... virtually

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr. Goodie2Shoes, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes Well-Known Member

It's has been more than 1.5 years since I last logged in to this community. A lot happened during the time and I am finally back to resume what I was doing.

Though this post wont include the reasons for my departure, but I can only say that I am back for good.

I would like to apologize to all my subscribers for not living up to your expectations. I am currently working on rewriting all of my add-ons to support the latest releases of XenForo. Though it would take some time as I've lost my touch. All of my current subscribers will get a one year free extension from the day the add-ons are released.

Special mention to @Mike Edge @cclaerhout for having faith in me.

More later. And lastly sorry if I've caused any concerns for you guys. :)

PS. I have gotten a lot of private messages and will take some time to view and reply them thoroughly. Thanks!

2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Welcome Back, looking forward to seeing what you'll bring to the table now! Used a few of your plugins in the past.

3. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Bring back the GFN social tabs add on.*

*But make sure you've bought the correct license yourself this time. :LOL:

Kintaro likes this.
  4. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

And thy you shall get :X3:

oman likes this.
  5. cclaerhout

cclaerhout Well-Known Member

Really happy to see you back. Hope everything has been alright during these few months. You actually quit at a moment where there were a few accidents/disaster in your country. Whatever, welcome back and don't forget to open your old boxes full of your previous projects! :)

6. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

A LOT has happened during those 11 months...

of course! :D

cclaerhout likes this.
  7. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Don't know who you are, but always nice to see people return.

Welcome back!

8. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Welcome back. You did leave a lot of us hanging, especially me. But hey things happen. Welcome back all the same.

Mr. Goodie2Shoes likes this.