AzuCloud - Search keyword cloud

AzuCloud - Search keyword cloud 0.1.2

No permission to download
Yes. I have it running on 1.2 and it's working flawlessly and capturing new terms correctly.

If running the portal you will lose its pages terms, though they will reappear the moment people hit the page again from search engines. Took a couple days and all the portals page terms returned.

Hey,

Could you please tell me the Template, where i can change the Text? (users found this page by searching for...) :love: I dont find it. :(

Yes. I have it running on 1.2 and it's working flawlessly and capturing new terms correctly.

If running the portal you will lose its pages terms, though they will reappear the moment people hit the page again from search engines. Took a couple days and all the portals page terms returned.

how did you handle the issue where the template include was added to PAGE_CONTAINER:

Code:
<xen:include template="dark_azucloud" />

It gets hooked into ad_below_content hook, automatically via /library/EventListener/TemplateHook.php

You control where it shows by adding / removing index controllers to the option panel for any specific add-on.

I have portal and wiki, thus mine are:

XenForo_ControllerPublic_Index:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member:member
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Page:index
XenForo_ControllerPublic_Category:index
EWRcarta_ControllerPublic_Wiki:index
EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Portal:index

Greetings,
I got the same issue mentionned before :
Keywords are well displayed in admin, but no block present in Front.
I try to add the include solution in Page_container template but issue remains.

If your style has been customised and the hook has been removed, then that is about the only reason why this shouldn't work. This is such a simple modification, it is one of the most robust in XF history as to working from the earliest versions all the way through to the most current.

Try it on the default style and ensure you have read the overview correctly.

Threw this server error earlier:

Code:
Error Info

ErrorException: parse_url(http://) [<a href='function.parse-url'>function.parse-url</a>]: Unable to parse URL - library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php:42
Generated By: Unknown Account, 55 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('http://')
#1 /home/adminx/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(42): parse_url(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#2 [internal function]: Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Array, Array)
#3 /home/adminx/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array('front_controlle...', Array)
#4 /home/adminx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire()
#5 /home/adminx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "http://adminextra.com/threads/phpfox.6115/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello

Possibility the auto pruning ? (Like a cron that removes older tags which min last 30days and min hit count is 10)

Any idea why this would happen @Luke Foreman ?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Oluşturan: user, 10 dakika önce
Yığın Takibi

#0 /home/user/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('???????select v...', Array)
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/Model/Nakano.php(168): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('???????select v...', Array)
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/Dark/AzuCloud/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(80): Dark_AzuCloud_Model_Nakano->getTermsForRoute('index', '10', '30')
#5 [internal function]: Dark_AzuCloud_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#6 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#8 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Talep Yeri

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "site adress"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom