1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avertising management...

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Accreal, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Accreal

Accreal Member

Mike and Kier.
    planned in the near future integrated advertising management system?

2. James

James Well-Known Member

I think I read somewhere that Ad Management was already integrated.

3. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's unlikely to make it to version 1.0, but we would like to have some form of advertising assistance or management tools in a future version.

Walter and erich37 like this.
  4. Accreal

Accreal Member

Nice...

5. iGamer

iGamer Active Member

I would have to agree. This is a must have for most of the boards. It is how a lot of us survive and keep costs down.

6. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Will it be possible to have an banner/ad, of any type, be able to be displayed in v1.o?

7. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

Well, there needs to be some kind of system in order to make a buck with advertisements, whether being it AdSense or classic banner-ads or that kind of sort.

What about Membership-plans like user-subscriptions for certain areas of the Forum (e.g. charging a user for receiving Private-Messages from other users) ?

Will this be available in the future (I am not asking for version 1) ?

8. cmeinck

cmeinck Well-Known Member

Is it safe to assume that adding ads wouldn't be too difficult? How about conditionals, so that ads only show for guests?

9. James

James Well-Known Member

I am almost certain that a conditional to identify guests exists :p For v1 you could just insert the advertisements manually (as you would without adsense integration).