• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

avertising management...

iGamer

I would have to agree. This is a must have for most of the boards. It is how a lot of us survive and keep costs down.

Dean

It's unlikely to make it to version 1.0, but we would like to have some form of advertising assistance or management tools in a future version.
Will it be possible to have an banner/ad, of any type, be able to be displayed in v1.o?

erich37

Well, there needs to be some kind of system in order to make a buck with advertisements, whether being it AdSense or classic banner-ads or that kind of sort.

What about Membership-plans like user-subscriptions for certain areas of the Forum (e.g. charging a user for receiving Private-Messages from other users) ?

Will this be available in the future (I am not asking for version 1) ?

cmeinck

It's unlikely to make it to version 1.0, but we would like to have some form of advertising assistance or management tools in a future version.
Is it safe to assume that adding ads wouldn't be too difficult? How about conditionals, so that ads only show for guests?

James

Is it safe to assume that adding ads wouldn't be too difficult? How about conditionals, so that ads only show for guests?
I am almost certain that a conditional to identify guests exists :p For v1 you could just insert the advertisements manually (as you would without adsense integration).