1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Avatar alignment on member profile page

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by motowebmaster, Sep 1, 2013.

1. motowebmaster

motowebmaster Active Member

The avatar appears to be aligned to the left by default, where would I look to center it?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Try:
    Code:
    .profilePage .avatarScaler {
    text-align: center;
    }

3. motowebmaster

motowebmaster Active Member

4. UKD

UKD Active Member

Hello I too am having problems with this. Thank you for the code however I have no idea where to place this. I tried Extra.css however it did not work in their. Does anyone have any ideas as to where to place this code? Thanks.

5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Normally in EXTRA.css. Are you running a custom style (not default)? If so, try adding an !important after it.

6. UKD

UKD Active Member

Yes I am runing this style http://xenforo.com/community/resources/vb-3-x-fluid-fixed.2151/

I tried adding !important after and in various areas of the code and it did not fix the left align issue :(. Hopefully somebody knows what is going on. There also does not appear to be similar code 'left aligned' that I can alter in my extra.css area.

7. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

It is probably being set in the style itself then. Have you asked the author in the style discussion area?