AutoTalk.com Forum & Gallery

dotpro

Hi Everyone,

Its been a very busy last few weeks to convert over from photopost and vb3.8 to xenforo and xmg still work in progress but for the most part it is complete.

http://www.autotalk.com/forums/

My #2 concern was the import of over 106k pictures and at some extent the forum data data which went surprisingly smooth than I thought it would.

My #1 concern is the URLs from photopost to XMG which I could not find any fix for and had to use manual .htaccess method to redirect some of the top landing pages for 2014 and 2015... something better than nothing, right?

The main site runs wordpress and rest is all xenforo. I would appreciate your feedback, comments and suggestions as to how to take the forum piece forward.

thanks

xenword is on my todo list.

The password now removed, it was supposed to protect wp-admin directory... just additional layer of protection.

hy dotpro! sry for my english, its not my native language but i wanted first to congrat you to your very nice site using wp and xenforo... second, i wanted to ask how did you insert that media gallery worpress widget on index site/ - which plugin do you use for it? regards christian

Top Bottom