1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AutoTalk.com Forum & Gallery

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by dotpro, Jan 6, 2016.

1. dotpro

dotpro Active Member

Hi Everyone,

Its been a very busy last few weeks to convert over from photopost and vb3.8 to xenforo and xmg still work in progress but for the most part it is complete.

http://www.autotalk.com/forums/

My #2 concern was the import of over 106k pictures and at some extent the forum data data which went surprisingly smooth than I thought it would.

My #1 concern is the URLs from photopost to XMG which I could not find any fix for and had to use manual .htaccess method to redirect some of the top landing pages for 2014 and 2015... something better than nothing, right?

The main site runs wordpress and rest is all xenforo. I would appreciate your feedback, comments and suggestions as to how to take the forum piece forward.

thanks

Digital Doctor likes this.
  2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Every Wordpress page gave me this popup.
    upload_2016-1-6_0-17-1.png

3. Digital Doctor

HenrikHansen and dotpro like this.
  4. dotpro

dotpro Active Member

xenword is on my todo list.

The password now removed, it was supposed to protect wp-admin directory... just additional layer of protection.

5. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

dotpro likes this.
  6. HenrikHansen

HenrikHansen Well-Known Member

Congratulations. Very impressive site and integration with wordperfect looks good.

dotpro likes this.
  7. Digital Doctor

WordPerfect ! LOL.

0ptima and dotpro like this.
  8. dotpro

dotpro Active Member

9. plexxy

plexxy New Member

hy dotpro! sry for my english, its not my native language but i wanted first to congrat you to your very nice site using wp and xenforo... second, i wanted to ask how did you insert that media gallery worpress widget on index site/ - which plugin do you use for it? regards christian

10. STORMS

STORMS Active Member

@dotpro Very clean, professional looking overall. Very good job on the site.

I do have to ask about this widget though.
    sidebar.png

This an add-on?

11. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

BD Widget Framework. A must have.

STORMS likes this.
  12. plexxy

plexxy New Member

i think i got it :) its the "feedzy rss feed" plugin for WP, ... i changed css style and now it looks pretty the same