Other Automatically pull data into Resource Manager (XF-RM)

erich37

Automatically pull data into Resource Manager (XF-RM)
I am looking for an Add-on (or anything else) which is capable of helping to enter data into the XF-Resource Manager automagically:

--------------------------------------------

I do have a list in an Excel-file with about 10000 company-names, each categorized by country and by industry-groups.

So if I create categories and subcategories in RM regarding "Country" and "Industry-Group", will it be possible to automatically upload all 10000 company-names as "Resources"?
I would like to have each company-name to be a Resource in RM, so I will have the "Resources" created and will add additional data (files, images, Links, company-avatar, etc.) for each "Resource" later.

So it will be similar to a company-directory (maybe even having the "Country" as a Prefix in the RM).

Is there a way to automagically upload all those 10000 company-names and have a "Resource" created for each one of those ?
I mean: I would not want to do this process manually, so I am wondering if there would be any way to have Resources created based on the list I have.

Would this somehow be possible via the database or via the ACP ?

Many thanks!

----------------------------------------

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/resource-manager-questions.46200/page-3#post-498279

:)

Top Bottom