XF 1.5 Automatically move a User to another group

Use a user group promotion.

The user will be added to a secondary user group (the primary user group won't change - it should be the Registered user group which every member should have as their primary user group).

I have done this now, but it promotes only a couple of Users.
I have set it, so that Users with more than 3 posts get promoted. It promoted maybe 6 out of over 100 Users.

Any idea why?

I have done this now, but it promotes only a couple of Users.
I have set it, so that Users with more than 3 posts get promoted. It promoted maybe 6 out of over 100 Users.

Any idea why?

Can you run the Promotion cron manually? Or rebuild the users if that will not be promote all users?

Promotions only apply to active users, I think mostly for performance reasons. Applying them to inactive users doesn't make that much sense anyways.

Promotions only apply to active users, I think mostly for performance reasons. Applying them to inactive users doesn't make that much sense anyways.
That is correct, it is for performance reasons. Inactive users when they next visit the forums will then have the promotion immediately applied to them if they still meet the criteria.

Manually rebuilding the User Group Promotions will apply the promotions to all relevant users whether active or not.

Top Bottom