XF 2.1 Automatic Usergroup Promotion

rivacom

So we have various usergroup promotions setup, If we run the Rebuild User Promotion Cache, it all works as intended. However, I read that it requires the user to be Active for it to auto promote/demote, what exactly does Active mean?

EX: We had a user, do the requirement to be promoted to X group based on the usergroup promotion, the user signed in, posted in the forum. But was never promoted. If I run the cache rebuild, it works fine and moves the user. How do I get these users to auto promote/demote?

I believe the cron is set to run once per hour, did you by chance wait that long after they signed in? Active means they've logged in within X amount of time, not sure what it's set to by default.

I believe the cron is set to run once per hour, did you by chance wait that long after they signed in? Active means they've logged in within X amount of time, not sure what it's set to by default.
Is the cron visible in cron entries? I ran all crons related to members, usergroups, and promotions that I saw that were in cron entries. Didn't seem to change anything.

Top Bottom