• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Automatic RSS Thread Generator

HoddzDJ

I'm not sure if this has been requested before, if there is an add-on for it already or if it is built into the core of XenForo but I have searched on this forum and in my admin control panel for it and couldn't find what I was looking for!

Basically, I'd like a RSS thread generator that posts new threads from blog posts on WordPress. I could then move from using the comments and getting shed loads of spam and instead have the link to come over to my (much more powerful) forum.

Any help on the matter would be much appreciated!

Have you tried yoursite.com/xenforo/admin.php?feeds/ ?
i just tried this, and now my forum is completely borked :( all i get is:

Server Error

Undefined offset: 0
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Yilmaz/TopThread/Model/TTopThread.php at line 32
  2. Yilmaz_TopThread_Model_TTopThread::Yilmaz_TopThreadArray() in Yilmaz/TopThread/Controller/Public.php at line 10
  3. Yilmaz_TopThread_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/TopPoster/Controller/Public.php at line 6
  4. XenTrCom_TopPoster_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/TodayBirthday/Controller/Public.php at line 6
  5. XenTrCom_TodayBirthday_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
i have tried deleting all RSS feeds from the admin Registered Feeds, as well as deleting the node/forum that it fed into, but i still get the above :(

can someone please help? I really need to get my forum back!

That's related to an add-on: Yilmaz/TopThread

Try disabling/uninstalling it.

That's related to an add-on: Yilmaz/TopThread

Try disabling/uninstalling it.
bingo! thanks brogan, as usual..

thing is, it worked fine before i tried to add an RSS feed via ACP > Applications > Feeder

once it broke, i deleted all XML feeds from the above screen, then deleted the node/forum that it fed into.. shouldn't this revert the xenforo installation to exactly how is was before i added the XML feed? i.e. it should have just worked again?

Top Bottom