Resource icon

Auto Hide Reported Posts by Iversia 1.0.1

No permission to download
I love this addon!

I've installed this on my forums and it's been working great! On a smaller site that I don't visit as often we had a new member join and start asking for donations. This is against our rules, so two members reported it. The post immediately got put into the moderator queue and removed from public view!

@Sperber Can't confirm it at the moment, but are you having multiple people report the post? It'll only trigger if multiple unique reports are made based on the threshold. Additionally, moderators should still be able to see the post.

@Iversia
We have set the treshold to 3 reports and tested it with 8 people. The post was and is still visible, even for non-admins/moderators.

@Iversia , anything new on this, since it´s still not working on xf1.5? May be you should have a look into this..

It's working on 1.5. Do you set permission "Reports contribute to auto-moderate threshold" to the related user groups?
Yep, in each usergroup (and it even won´t work with every addon disabled). Still waitin for Inversa to check this out. Does anyone have an idea, wether there is a known incompatibility with Audentios UI.X-Style?

@Sperber

This has been tested on 1.5.5 and is working as intended. There are no known conflicts with the latest UI.X release that I'm aware of (RPGfix is also running that theme and working correctly).

So it's likely that either a step was missed while you were configuring, or the users reporting content do not have the "Reports contribute to auto-moderate threshold" set on their user group. Make sure that you've also set a moderator name for the account that is going to send out the threshold notifications when things get dropped into the queue.

Nice work on this @Iversia.

Being able to specify how many points a usergroup's report is worth would be great.

Example:
Registered - 1 Point
Supporter - 3 Points

Being able to specify forums in which this were active would be useful too.

Last edited:
Hmm, for some reason I'm not able to get it to work in 1.5.5 either.

Everyone is set to Primary Usergroup Registered, which the option is enabled for. Verified through analyzing permissions each user has permission. Reported content, posts were created in specified forum, but content is still there.

Hmm, for some reason I'm not able to get it to work in 1.5.5 either.

Everyone is set to Primary Usergroup Registered, which the option is enabled for. Verified through analyzing permissions each user has permission. Reported content, posts were created in specified forum, but content is still there.

Great there is another one with the same issue. @Iversia , any chance you could investigate here a little further on now?

@Iversia , are you still around or is this addon abandond? Guess Joe and me would love to use your addon, but for some reason we don´t know it´s just not working for us. Would you mind to have a look into?

+1 for me too! I'd love to have this back for XF 2!
I found alternative for xen 2

Top Bottom