Auto Complete Location

Auto Complete Location 6.0

No permission to download
I think in my case what was happening is with the old version (v4.0) of this add-on I had the "Limit address to country and state" box checked by mistake, but it was never working properly in that version. When I upgraded to the new version that checkbox was probably still checked in the database even though I had it unchecked it after upgrading. That's probably why a clean install solved my problem, but it was a different issue compared to what the other guy was/is having.

Last edited:
I think in my case what was happening is with the old version (v4.0) of this add-on I had the "Limit address to country and state" box checked by mistake, but it was never working properly in that version. When I upgraded to the new version that checkbox was probably still checked in the database even though I had it unchecked it after upgrading. That's probably why a clean install solved my problem, but it was a different issue compared to what the other guy was/is having.
I said for clean install because maybe the files have not been overwritten or the templates has not been created by add-on.

Thank you for this. Is it possible to have it auto fill the City only, and not the state and country?

Yes its possible but would require some modifications.
It would be nice if you could add this option, because on my forum it adds too much extra space to the postbit and makes too much extra scrolling on the page. 99% of my members are from the same country so State and Country are not really needed in my case. ;)

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-05-08-16-19-19.webp screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2017-05-08-16-19-57.webp

I have McAfee anti virus and its paid one, whenever I download this addon my browser wanrs me to download on my own risk and it says
Woah, that download is dangerous!
We found that there might be vieruses, spyware blah blah blah

I wonder if there is something really virus? Because my anti virus never gives me this warning so easily. I don't even remember when last time my browser gave me that warning, but each time I download this addon it warns me. So I am scared of using it, please confirm guys what you think?

I have McAfee anti virus and its paid one, whenever I download this addon my browser wanrs me to download on my own risk and it says
Woah, that download is dangerous!
We found that there might be vieruses, spyware blah blah blah

I wonder if there is something really virus? Because my anti virus never gives me this warning so easily. I don't even remember when last time my browser gave me that warning, but each time I download this addon it warns me. So I am scared of using it, please confirm guys what you think?

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...9d977f0c82655c171b26c885/analysis/1494842802/

hmm ?

I do not use McAfee (but Kaspersky), but virus total shows 0/58 (just downloaded and checked again), including McAfee engine. It would assume it's 100% clean and your local installation gives false positive.
Just bought it branding free.

DB-IP (even tried regenerating a new API key)
DB-IP is removed in last version

Fresh install of last version on XF1.5 using PixelExit theme, but the location field is empty and the jquery suggestions aren't appearing.
I correctly configured Google API and DB-IP (even tried regenerating a new API key)

View attachment 153655

https://www.anarcho-punk.net/register/
You are using a custom theme by PixelExit, also seems to be that location field is either not default one or its another Custom field that's why it's not showing up their :)

DB-IP is removed in last version

You are using a custom theme by PixelExit, also seems to be that location field is either not default one or its another Custom field that's why it's not showing up their :)
This is Fusion Gamer theme by PixelExit and the addon description said it supported PixelExit theme.

I am using default register_form template using default XenForo location field, not a custom field
Code:
<input type="text" name="location" value="{$fields.location}" class="textCtrl" />
upload_2017-6-20_0-2-34.webp

This is Fusion Gamer theme by PixelExit and the addon description said it supported PixelExit theme.

I am using default register_form template using default XenForo location field, not a custom field
Code:
<input type="text" name="location" value="{$fields.location}" class="textCtrl" />
View attachment 153683
on your registration page this is the code

http://prntscr.com/flubu2

Which shows its an another custom field not default xenforo. anyhow if you can pm me login to your site i can look into this.

@JustinHawk, I just purchased a branding free version, but after I paid for it, nothing happened. Are you supposed to send me a download manually or what?

Go to Products-> Your Licenses. then Click on Site URL on the far right. Put in your domain name Then click on the product link and it will take you back to the product page and the download link will be there.

I only know because I just did the same thing. ;)

Top Bottom