Aussies, Kiwis and other assorted Down Unders....

I'm telling Ellenor !!! :mad:

I'm afraid she would agree with me on this one sorry Anthony, I know her personally and she has a very strict no redneck policy in place about her personal life, I am sure it extends to her nation as well :)

Lose the redneckiness and we *MIGHT* be able to reconsider .. depending on if you are Super Good Looking.. or have a usable (gold medal winning) Olympic Athletic ability .. or if you are a brainiac of some useful nature.

Any of the above applies then let me know :)

I'm afraid she would agree with me on this one sorry Anthony, I know her personally and she has a very strict no redneck policy in place about her personal life, I am sure it extends to her nation as well :)

Lose the redneckiness and we *MIGHT* be able to reconsider .. depending on if you are Super Good Looking.. or have a usable (gold medal winning) Olympic Athletic ability .. or if you are a brainiac of some useful nature.

Any of the above applies then let me know :)

Or special dispensation is available for those wanting to become Aussies who have a criminal record ;)

Kim and Jeff do you ever take a day off from xenforo.com? You too are trouble ;)
Do we get a special beer allowance by joining the down under forum?

Kim and Jeff do you ever take a day off from xenforo.com? You too are trouble ;)

DAY OFF...

What's that :p

Actually going to take a day off tomorrow ;)

Yes you do.. we allow you to give us beer
deal.gif

Well Jon I'm slightly concerned you wont be able to name the last ten AB Captains and their Provinces, or the last ten baggy green captains and their states.

Huh...whats that have to do with rednecks? Must be that language barrier again. To some people in the states that applies to people who have gone weeks at a time without seeing a town or has worked in agriculture. If they have something with a Dekalb label (hybrid seed company) you can get labeled a redneck.

Actually took Friday off I believe, or most of it, to try and get on top of some skinning :) Oohhh the rugby scores are up .....

Top Bottom