• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akrion, are you still working on a Green version of this skin? If not, how would I go about changing the navbar colour to green? or would that require editing the PSD?
Scheduled for this weekend if time permits ... if not next one I will do my best to get the green skin added as well ...

Scheduled for this weekend if time permits ... if not next one I will do my best to get the green skin added as well ...
Great news, thank you very much for taking the time to work on the colour variations. Are you planning to upgrade your style(s) to work with beta 1.1?

May sound a little stupid but where do I find the style element to change the font size of thread and node title?

d8f4b6a758.png

My users love the theme but find the fonts and text size bit hard to read.

Try in Style properties / Discussion List / First Row Test & Second Row Test

I noticed that when one is not logged in you see up top: Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Where can this be changed and is it possible to include this with the site name variable?

I noticed that when one is not logged in you see up top: Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Where can this be changed and is it possible to include this with the site name variable?
Please check the theme style properties ... aka Aurora Style Properties

Unsure how to do this one, how do I go about changing the default forum-read and forum-unread forum icons with this style?

Thanks for this style it is very nice and clean.

Question if I wanted to make it to where I could make the header larger per my example how would I go about doing that?

And if I wanted to adjust the background color as well?

Thank you

EXAMPLE.webp

Problems after installing Xenforo 1.1 Beta 2. In the message editor does not appear smileys, nor custom fields in messages (avatar). Prefixes do not work

Problems after installing Xenforo 1.1 Beta 2. In the message editor does not appear smileys, nor custom fields in messages (avatar). Prefixes do not work
Same here, I hope the author will update to work with the beta's, but don't expect to see this style fully compatible until 1.1 gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom