• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was using this very nice theme from memory I placed something simular to the following in extra.css to get the same effect, Which IMHO should probably be addressed by default in a future release.
Code:
.message .messageContent {
min-height: 100px !important;
}

Will do.

Love all the hard work on this theme and I'm now trying out (Thanks). I came across this theme by seeing it on someone else's page. I clicked on the ad or branding and was sent to your personal web page. I got lost for quite some time until I searched the forums. Quick suggestion to have a link to this thread or on your personal site on how to get.

Can someone help me out with a quick question. I taken to using this as a template to both learn and highly modify. Currently I'm stuck on how to remove the graphics in the category strip. I have looked in both the category strip style proeprties and the extra.css file with no luck. I'm new so I might have missed something. Thanks for any and all help.
Help-2.webpHelp-2.webpHelp-2.webp

Another quick question somehow I've killed the Hover feature....or it never worked how do I diagnose and get it working?

Love all the hard work on this theme and I'm now trying out (Thanks). I came across this theme by seeing it on someone else's page. I clicked on the ad or branding and was sent to your personal web page. I got lost for quite some time until I searched the forums. Quick suggestion to have a link to this thread or on your personal site on how to get.

I will do something about that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom