• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
You question is: Is it possible to have the theme be full screen rather then fixed with? - Not sure what "this" means in the context of all the questions etc.
Hey Akrion, I think he means the theme itself when he says "this".

Sent you a PM as well, looking forward to your response.

EDIT: Yup, that's what he meant :p

I changed the width to auto, and it changes a couple areas, and doesn't show up as it does in the fixed width.

I added a style property to enable/disable extra support for the CSS of 8wayRun modules. The approach is the same in Flexile theme which gets obviously the credits since he as it seems worked with 8wayrun add-on developer to get those going. I have added the css in the Extra.css so if you have some small issues please use the EXTRA.css to address them with regards to the 8wayRun modules. Make sure that you have checked the "Enable 8wayRun CSS" check-box in the style properties.

I also removed more then few images that should have not been packaged with the theme archive. The archive as well as the overall size of the theme now should be smaller. All this is in the 1.0.4.5 version of the theme.

Hope this helps.

I added a style property to enable/disable extra support for the CSS of 8wayRun modules. The approach is the same in Flexile theme which gets obviously the credits since he as it seems worked with 8wayrun add-on developer to get those going. I have added the css in the Extra.css so if you have some small issues please use the EXTRA.css to address them with regards to the 8wayRun modules. Make sure that you have checked the "Enable 8wayRun CSS" check-box in the style properties.

I also removed more then few images that should have not been packaged with the theme archive. The archive as well as the overall size of the theme now should be smaller. All this is in the 1.0.4.5 version of the theme.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the 8wayRun add-on support Akrion. Would it be too much to ask for the node image (group header) sources if you have them in .psd format? I can't seem to put them in their right shape & dimension....

Thanks for the 8wayRun add-on support Akrion. Would it be too much to ask for the node image (group header) sources if you have them in .psd format? I can't seem to put them in their right shape & dimension....

Added to the files attached above. Theme version is now 1.0.4.6.

In the fluid version, are their different files that need to be uploaded other than the alternate xml? I'm not seeing it if there is..

Added Aurora Blue and Aurora Blue Fluid child themes! You only need to install them with the Aurora as parent. Make sure you get the latest version which has the new images to support the blue version.

Theme version is now 1.0.4.7.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom