• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added Aurora Blue and Aurora Blue Fluid child themes! You only need to install them with the Aurora as parent. Make sure you get the latest version which has the new images to support the blue version.

Theme version is now 1.0.4.7.

Enjoy!
Do you have screens please ?

I really like this style, great work Akrion!

One small thing I've noticed; I'm not sure if it's intended but the background image in the categoryText div is no longer positioned fully to the right as it is on http://audiera.com/forums/

Thanks again for such a wonderful style :)

Issue should be resolved now. Please get latest. Version is now 1.0.4.8

Much appreciated :)

Just for info, the new header, header_social.png is not being picked up because the style sheet references the old header, header_cafe.png.

I am missing the Red Alerts. Is it by design or some bugs? I'd love to have those red alerts back plz Akrion :)

BTW i am using Blue fixed style (v 1.04.8)

I am missing the Red Alerts. Is it by design or some bugs? I'd love to have those red alerts back plz Akrion :)

BTW i am using Blue fixed style (v 1.04.8)

I just landed on the other side of the world (Bulgaria) for vacation so I will take some time off but after that I will have this resolved as usual.

Thanks!

I just landed on the other side of the world (Bulgaria) for vacation so I will take some time off but after that I will have this resolved as usual.

Oh.. take your own sweet time Sir..No hurry.. we can wait!! While i am at it let me also report that if the title of the topic is quite long then in xenPorta's custom article view there are some overlapping. Pls check the attached.

Attachments

• Aurora.webp
    Aurora.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 51
Thanks Akrion beautiful theme :), I've customized it a bit for the support forums for a project of mine :)

I'll buy the branding free option to support for probably sometime this week or next :), thanks again.

rc.gif

The fixed blue seems to display fine on a mobile phone, but the fluid blue appears messed up to the point you cant use it. I tried fixing it but had no luck. Anyone already tackle this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom