Aurora - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Just purchased the Branding Free Theme. Do we just download the regular theme and then remove the link at the bottom? Or do we wait on an email with it attached?

Ive been trying to center the logo with the css, right and left seem to work, but with center it stays on the left.. anyone able to center the logo?

.formPopup .textCtrl, .formPopup .button {
width: 232px;
}

This brings the right-hand side edge of the field inwards. Could you also advise what else needs changing to keep/move it to the right-hand edge of the navbar when you reduce its size?
Thanks.

This brings the right-hand side edge of the field inwards. Could you also advise what else needs changing to keep/move it to the right-hand edge of the navbar when you reduce its size?
Thanks.

Add this to above code:
Code:
margin-left: 33px !important;

Adjust "33"to suit.

I'm new at XF, but I installed Aurora, and all of the children, selected Aurora as the default and this is what I have...

aurora.png

Help!

Edit it here:
IrVJyu.png

Or whatever "style" you are using.
I am trying to figure out how to edit the:
Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.
But the pic you have is not there. I have found this answerd in a few places but each location the pic is just not there. Can someone please tell me how to remove this?

Go into your Style Properties... maybe Aurora properties or something... It is in there, maybe Header and Navigation.

Got a little template issue:

screen.webp

The area with the red box around it falls outside the margin and I'm trying to get all that aligned. Any ideas? Thanks.

There is a bug with navigation in your style. If home tab is disabled, <ul class="publicTabs"> is followed by <div class="homeTabSelected"> instead of <li>.

Remove these 2 lines in navigation.html:
Code:
        <xen:else />
             <div class="homeTabSelected" />

We'll I jumped in ... no, it breaks fairly considerably with the top bar and the alerts nav etc.

Aurora.webp

Top Bottom